LXM-00001 keyboard's B key gets randomly stuck while typing

Discus and support LXM-00001 keyboard's B key gets randomly stuck while typing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I bought an LXM-00001 keyboard about a year ago and for a few months now, while typing, the B key randomly gets stuck, physically, nothing to do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by luserDR, Dec 10, 2021.

1. luserDR
    luserDR Guest

Hi, I bought an LXM-00001 keyboard about a year ago and for a few months now, while typing, the B key randomly gets stuck, physically, nothing to do with the software. I've cleaned very well all the surface around and under that key but it didn't help. I wouldn't know what could be causing it. It doesn't make the keyboard unusable, but it is very cumbersome to be pressing hard on the key to get it to spring back up.

Any suggestions are helpful LXM-00001 keyboard's B key gets randomly stuck while typing :)

:)

luserDR, Dec 10, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

I'm afraid that some component under the key is defective. Taking the keyboard to an electronics repair shop in your city may solve the problem.
  3. RaXeT Win User

Windows 10 ... Windows Solitaire Preview Edition? Where is the premium release edition?

Now I'm really stuck. Tried deleting from registry everything Microsoft Solitaire Collection and get the infamous:

Cannot delete Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_3.5.11021.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe: Error while deleting key.
  4. ArkadiumSupport Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection updated!

Try pushing the start key on your keyboard and then type "Solitaire". Does it appear?
  5. Daniel D2K1 Win User

Xbox One Keyboard freezes

Now with the Recent Update my Kinect affects the Keyboard freezing as well. I have this unfortunate hardware issue with my Kinect where it randomly turns off and On by itself. But after the August Update, when I use the Keyboard to type something and my
    Kinect turns off, the Keyboard freezes or lags, until the Kinect turns on again (Turns off and freezes the Keyboard for 2-4 seconds then turns on again)

Example: Typing the word, "Warframe". I would start inputting the letters then when I get to the letter "m" it freezes and I noticed my Kinect just turned off and the Keyboard is stuck (or frozen) on "m" even though you can hear the keyboard noises while
    trying to move to the next letter. But this moment only lasts for 2-4 seconds but can still repeat, even on the same word or even the next letter.

As a result I have unplugged by Kinect, which is my only main way of talking to others (Only when playing Solo which I do most of the time) as my Xbox Headset broke or died
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

xbox live says no connection to inernet but i got one

Hey there Steinsammler!

If you get that error, try this:

a) Press the ‘Windows + R’ key on the keyboard.

b) In the ‘Run’ window type ’MSCONFIG’ and click ‘Ok’.

c) On the ‘General’ tab, click the ‘Normal Startup’ option, and then click ‘OK’.

d) When you are prompted to restart the computer, click ‘Restart’.

When you get a chance, give that a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. LXM-00001 keyboard's B key gets randomly stuck while typing - Similar Threads - LXM 00001 keyboard's

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  4. how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????: hi, i have an xbox series S and the on screen keyboard keeps on sticking to the first word in word suggestions, i can search nor log in to my accounts in those games, i tried to search online for...
  5. will microsoft lifecam studio Q2F-00001 work on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    will microsoft lifecam studio Q2F-00001 work on xbox series x: Saw on a Microsoft page that the Microsoft life cam studio would work. I’ve done all the trouble shooting and it doesn’t. Is it the specific model? If so, what model do I need? Second camera I...
  6. Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows - HK9-00002 / HK9-00001 does not work with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows - HK9-00002 / HK9-00001 does not work with...: Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows - HK9-00002 / HK9-00001 does not work with the Xbox Wireless Headset microphone. I received my Xbox Wireless Headset from Amazon.com.br,...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset TLL-00001 - Entering a call on PC mutes all other audio.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Headset TLL-00001 - Entering a call on PC mutes all other audio.: I recently bought the Xbox wireless headset TLL-00001 to use with my PC. I have a bluetooth adapter connected and I can hear things until I try to go into a call, Then it mutes everything else...
  8. XBOX ONE ELITE S2 CONTROLLER VERSION. FST-00001 AND FST-00008.......

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE ELITE S2 CONTROLLER VERSION. FST-00001 AND FST-00008.......: Hi, I need some informations about product version, I spoke to Sales people from Microsoft Stores but nobody have this informations and suggest to check with technical Microsoft Dept. Microsoft...
  9. Watch out for a corrupt clan called LXM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch out for a corrupt clan called LXM: there is a clan out in the community called LXM they will lie cheat and post lies all over the community and they do this cause they think if they control the media then they can say what ever...
  10. S3V-00001 Play and Charge kit capacity

in XBoX on Consoles
    S3V-00001 Play and Charge kit capacity: I am unable to find any specifications on the S3V-00001 Play and Charge kit's capacity. For instance I see 3rd party batteries with a rating of 1200 mAh. I would like to know the capacity rating...