Lvl 30 and lvl 31 Lock for Crota Raid / Multiplayer

Discus and support Lvl 30 and lvl 31 Lock for Crota Raid / Multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone help me with the new raid? I have not played destiny recently and decided to start playing again only to realize my old raid group doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Juggernaut F1, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Lvl 30 and lvl 31 Lock for Crota Raid / Multiplayer

Can anyone help me with the new raid? I have not played destiny recently and decided to start playing again only to realize my old raid group doesn't play anymore. If anyone is willing to help me out with the raid please feel free to add and msg me! Lvl
    30 lock.. and I know a lvl 31 lock who would be down to run the raid as well

Gamertag is

On another note.. I used to be really good in multiplayer before I stopped playing,, check out my vids if you need proof but Im always down to play some Control with new people =D

:)

Juggernaut F1, Feb 17, 2015
  2. Raid normal crota

Lvl 31 warlock and 30 warlock looking for four players for crota raid.

x McStuffins x, Feb 17, 2015
  3. HurdAttack
    HurdAttack Guest
    Looking for Raid group

LVL 31 Warlock looking for Raid for VOG or Crota. Send invite to GT: HurdAttach

HurdAttack, Feb 17, 2015
  4. M0BBER Win User

Looking For Destiny Players

I'm in of anyone is interested. I'm usually on in the afternoon through the night. I've done both raids (but never completed them, I can't never meat crota our axion). I complete all the daily, weekly on lvl 30 and all the nightfall strikes. I have a lvl
    31 titan than will be a 32 as soon as I get enough shards and a lvl 30 hunter. I usually play with a lvl 31 Warnlock and we are always looking for a good raid team to finally complete both raids. Anyone can add me to play, with a zero not an o.
  5. Juggernaut F1 Win User

Team for Crota hard and Vog hard ect.

Hey man im a lvl 31 lock and have a buddy 31 lock who is always looking to do the raid. ive never done the crota raid but add me and ill do it with you whenever.. i wont need to be carried just need some explaining is all.. is my gamertag
  6. o CyaNiiDe o Win User

lvl 26 destiny player looking for group to join in on raids

Gonna add everyone here. Lvl 26 playing on XB1. Down for Strikes/Vault of Glass Raid until I can get to 30 for Crota raid. Have DLC by the way. GT:
  7. ewof15c Win User

VoG Raid Group Each Week 29+ Only

add if your still looking for people to raid with, on most of the time, have a lvl 31 titan full raid gear and lvl 31 warlock missing boots...
  8. PsychoticRaptor Win User

Help

you need to do the crota raid and get raid gear that can be upgraged to lvl 32, you will either need 3 pieces of legendary raid gear or 1 piece of exotic gear and 2 pieces of legendary, either way will get you to lvl 32, if you need help with the crota
    raid hmu on the weekends or every night at midnight CST
Thema:

Lvl 30 and lvl 31 Lock for Crota Raid / Multiplayer

1. Lvl 30 and lvl 31 Lock for Crota Raid / Multiplayer - Similar Threads - Lvl lvl Lock

2. I started Forza Horizon 4 and then I was just lvl 1 and had nothing before that i was like....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I started Forza Horizon 4 and then I was just lvl 1 and had nothing before that i was like....: Can I become my old account again? 0bacd29a-8341-47fd-931c-c194b0d1c87b
  3. when he will be banned? Don't tell me this speed is normal for 2 lvl ford raptor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when he will be banned? Don't tell me this speed is normal for 2 lvl ford raptor: give attention opponent in minimap. he even can not stop his car in this speed. and started to flying after 2.5km. I'm playing on steam https://files.fm/u/nz74m85mh...
  4. pdp LVL 50 wireless headset not assigning to account

in XBoX on Consoles
    pdp LVL 50 wireless headset not assigning to account: My LVL 50 Wireless headset isn't working anymore. I had some problems getting it set up on my birthday, but it started working. Now, ONE DAY later it won't work anymore. I think it's a problem...
  5. alpha skip ahead gone after going to alpha I'm 48 lvl almost 7 years n I had ash day 1 cuz...

in XboX Insiders
    alpha skip ahead gone after going to alpha I'm 48 lvl almost 7 years n I had ash day 1 cuz...: What's the deal any1 else have this? submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments]
  6. How well does the Enforcement work? (please forgive if in wrong place, but in need) lvl 2...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How well does the Enforcement work? (please forgive if in wrong place, but in need) lvl 2...: how well does this enforcement team work? I'm an xbox ambassador lvl 2, (getting there) :) and i have just been invited to a party, to witness the acts of An individual by the gamertag: [mod...
  7. i don't get all the lvl gifts in fortnite on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i don't get all the lvl gifts in fortnite on xbox one s: like the main thing in fortnite is v- bucks but i am are not getting the v-bucks from the level up gifts 28e9afbe-aa88-4a42-963c-a76c642adc8b
  8. my forza horizon 4 wont let me connect to a session and im lvl 290 prestige 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my forza horizon 4 wont let me connect to a session and im lvl 290 prestige 4: im currently experincing these problems with fh4 that wont let me connect to online and im prestige four aswell its been goin on for the last three weeks please if anyone out there that knows how...
  9. Lvl 27 lock need to finish vault of glass raid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lvl 27 lock need to finish vault of glass raid: on final boss, beaten it once before. Will start from a earlier point. 90ca505b-51b6-498f-a074-2bb4f149b04c
  10. Lvl 25 Lock bored

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lvl 25 Lock bored: Looking for anything to do really. Wanting to do VoG sometime this week. Also looking for vanguards. Strikes. Weekly. Heroic. Anything xbox one. Gamer tag is. send me a msg so I know why you...