Lvl 27 lock need to finish vault of glass raid

Discus and support Lvl 27 lock need to finish vault of glass raid in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; on final boss, beaten it once before. Will start from a earlier point. 90ca505b-51b6-498f-a074-2bb4f149b04c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by duty calls84, Oct 13, 2014.

1. duty calls84
    duty calls84 Guest

on final boss, beaten it once before. Will start from a earlier point.

:)

duty calls84, Oct 13, 2014
  2. Hashtag LAD
    Hashtag LAD Guest
    Vault of glass

Hi guys

Looking for people to do the vault of glass raid

We have;

Lvl 28 hunter

lvl 28 Titan

Lvl 27 Warlock

Hashtag LAD, Oct 13, 2014
  3. Need players for raids (with mic)

I'm a lvl 27 Warlock and I need to do vault of glass add me!

Known Grapest, Oct 13, 2014
  4. EVASIVECREEP
    EVASIVECREEP Guest

im lvl 27 titan and have a mate as a lvl 27 hunter if you wanna do the VOG.

EVASIVECREEP, Oct 13, 2014
  5. EVASIVECREEP Win User

im lvl 27 titan and have a mate as a lvl 27 hunter if you wanna do the VOG.
  6. Known Grapest Win User

Need players for raids (with mic)

I'm a lvl 27 Warlock and I need to do vault of glass add me!
  7. UrMyFish0516 Win User

VOG

Looking to run vault of glass please. Lvl 27 titan
  8. peachfuzz91 Win User

Destiny - 1-2 people to join the Clan and join our Raid

I'm a level 27 warlock. Looking to join to beat the vault glass raid on hard? Anyone?
  9. V v Squally v V Win User

Vault of Glass, XBOX One, need 2 maybe 3 more

Lvl 28 and lvl 27 lock looking for players for raid add me
Thema:

1. Lvl 27 lock need to finish vault of glass raid - Similar Threads - Lvl lock need

2. I started Forza Horizon 4 and then I was just lvl 1 and had nothing before that i was like....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I started Forza Horizon 4 and then I was just lvl 1 and had nothing before that i was like....: Can I become my old account again? 0bacd29a-8341-47fd-931c-c194b0d1c87b
  3. when he will be banned? Don't tell me this speed is normal for 2 lvl ford raptor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when he will be banned? Don't tell me this speed is normal for 2 lvl ford raptor: give attention opponent in minimap. he even can not stop his car in this speed. and started to flying after 2.5km. I'm playing on steam https://files.fm/u/nz74m85mh...
  4. pdp LVL 50 wireless headset not assigning to account

in XBoX on Consoles
    pdp LVL 50 wireless headset not assigning to account: My LVL 50 Wireless headset isn't working anymore. I had some problems getting it set up on my birthday, but it started working. Now, ONE DAY later it won't work anymore. I think it's a problem...
  5. alpha skip ahead gone after going to alpha I'm 48 lvl almost 7 years n I had ash day 1 cuz...

in XboX Insiders
    alpha skip ahead gone after going to alpha I'm 48 lvl almost 7 years n I had ash day 1 cuz...: What's the deal any1 else have this? submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments]
  6. How well does the Enforcement work? (please forgive if in wrong place, but in need) lvl 2...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How well does the Enforcement work? (please forgive if in wrong place, but in need) lvl 2...: how well does this enforcement team work? I'm an xbox ambassador lvl 2, (getting there) :) and i have just been invited to a party, to witness the acts of An individual by the gamertag: [mod...
  7. i don't get all the lvl gifts in fortnite on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i don't get all the lvl gifts in fortnite on xbox one s: like the main thing in fortnite is v- bucks but i am are not getting the v-bucks from the level up gifts 28e9afbe-aa88-4a42-963c-a76c642adc8b
  8. my forza horizon 4 wont let me connect to a session and im lvl 290 prestige 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my forza horizon 4 wont let me connect to a session and im lvl 290 prestige 4: im currently experincing these problems with fh4 that wont let me connect to online and im prestige four aswell its been goin on for the last three weeks please if anyone out there that knows how...
  9. Lvl 30 and lvl 31 Lock for Crota Raid / Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lvl 30 and lvl 31 Lock for Crota Raid / Multiplayer: Can anyone help me with the new raid? I have not played destiny recently and decided to start playing again only to realize my old raid group doesn't play anymore. If anyone is willing to help me...
  10. Lvl 25 Lock bored

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lvl 25 Lock bored: Looking for anything to do really. Wanting to do VoG sometime this week. Also looking for vanguards. Strikes. Weekly. Heroic. Anything xbox one. Gamer tag is. send me a msg so I know why you...