lvl 26 destiny player looking for group to join in on raids

Discus and support lvl 26 destiny player looking for group to join in on raids in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; would like to find a group that plays destiny and do some strikes or general story/loot farming add me if interested.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EDISONGIRL69, Dec 16, 2014.

1. EDISONGIRL69
    EDISONGIRL69 Guest

would like to find a group that plays destiny and do some strikes or general story/loot farming add me if interested.

:)

EDISONGIRL69, Dec 16, 2014
  2. Sotobrine
    Sotobrine Guest
    The vault of glass players needed

Looking to join team for raid on Xbox one lvl 26 bladedancer add XxSoto117xX

Sotobrine, Dec 16, 2014
  3. Xbox one. Vault of Glass Raid.

lvl 26 looking to join a raid or if anyone is up for one

S1L3NtSn1p3R 95, Dec 16, 2014
  4. lvl 26 destiny player looking for group to join in on raids

I'm level 26 and can help. I can play on the 360 or the one. Add me. My gt is NumbGravy546

The NecroFjord, Dec 17, 2014
  5. I'm down, add me! Level 26.

BKB Fire Tracer, Dec 17, 2014
  6. o CyaNiiDe o
    o CyaNiiDe o Guest
    Gonna add everyone here. Lvl 26 playing on XB1. Down for Strikes/Vault of Glass Raid until I can get to 30 for Crota raid. Have DLC by the way. GT:

o CyaNiiDe o, Dec 17, 2014
  7. Level 26 hunter looking to do weekly for strange coins, gamer tag

MissingTextures, Dec 17, 2014
  8. lvl 26 destiny player looking for group to join in on raids

I'm online now with a a friend. We'll de strikes, or whatever. Send me an add/message, and we'll get together.

9. i'll invite you to a fire team so we can start!

MissingTextures, Dec 17, 2014
  10. Sent you an invite. We're trying to do raid right now.

11. Send me a message me if you want in.

BKB Fire Tracer, Nov 1, 2018
  12. BKB Fire Tracer Win User

I'm online now with a a friend. We'll de strikes, or whatever. Send me an add/message, and we'll get together.
  13. MissingTextures Win User

Level 26 hunter looking to do weekly for strange coins, gamer tag
  14. The NecroFjord Win User

I'm level 26 and can help. I can play on the 360 or the one. Add me. My gt is NumbGravy546
  15. BKB Fire Tracer Win User

Send me a message me if you want in.
  16. BKB Fire Tracer Win User

Sent you an invite. We're trying to do raid right now.
Thema:

1. lvl 26 destiny player looking for group to join in on raids - Similar Threads - lvl destiny player

2. I started Forza Horizon 4 and then I was just lvl 1 and had nothing before that i was like....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I started Forza Horizon 4 and then I was just lvl 1 and had nothing before that i was like....: Can I become my old account again? 0bacd29a-8341-47fd-931c-c194b0d1c87b
  3. when he will be banned? Don't tell me this speed is normal for 2 lvl ford raptor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when he will be banned? Don't tell me this speed is normal for 2 lvl ford raptor: give attention opponent in minimap. he even can not stop his car in this speed. and started to flying after 2.5km. I'm playing on steam https://files.fm/u/nz74m85mh...
  4. pdp LVL 50 wireless headset not assigning to account

in XBoX on Consoles
    pdp LVL 50 wireless headset not assigning to account: My LVL 50 Wireless headset isn't working anymore. I had some problems getting it set up on my birthday, but it started working. Now, ONE DAY later it won't work anymore. I think it's a problem...
  5. alpha skip ahead gone after going to alpha I'm 48 lvl almost 7 years n I had ash day 1 cuz...

in XboX Insiders
    alpha skip ahead gone after going to alpha I'm 48 lvl almost 7 years n I had ash day 1 cuz...: What's the deal any1 else have this? submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments]
  6. How well does the Enforcement work? (please forgive if in wrong place, but in need) lvl 2...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How well does the Enforcement work? (please forgive if in wrong place, but in need) lvl 2...: how well does this enforcement team work? I'm an xbox ambassador lvl 2, (getting there) :) and i have just been invited to a party, to witness the acts of An individual by the gamertag: [mod...
  7. i don't get all the lvl gifts in fortnite on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i don't get all the lvl gifts in fortnite on xbox one s: like the main thing in fortnite is v- bucks but i am are not getting the v-bucks from the level up gifts 28e9afbe-aa88-4a42-963c-a76c642adc8b
  8. my forza horizon 4 wont let me connect to a session and im lvl 290 prestige 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my forza horizon 4 wont let me connect to a session and im lvl 290 prestige 4: im currently experincing these problems with fh4 that wont let me connect to online and im prestige four aswell its been goin on for the last three weeks please if anyone out there that knows how...
  9. Afterglow LVL 1 chat headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Afterglow LVL 1 chat headset: I recently purchased an Xbox One Afterglow LVL 1 Chat Headset. When I plug it into my laptop, the headset works fine. When plugged into the Xbox One wireless controller, it doesn't work. Other...
  10. PROBLEM with Leaderboards and NO UPDATING TRUE SKILL XP LVL - ONLY XBOX 360 GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM with Leaderboards and NO UPDATING TRUE SKILL XP LVL - ONLY XBOX 360 GAMES: Before was a similar problem with no updating/ True Skill LVL/XP and leaderboards in these games: Not WORKING: Far CRY 2 - XP not save and leaderboards too Kane & lynch 2 - Leaderboards...