Low quality audio issues

Discus and support Low quality audio issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was listening to a song on YouTube the other day and thought that the audio quality seemed really off. So I hard reset my console which seemed to fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Arn_004, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Arn_004
    Arn_004 Guest

Low quality audio issues

I was listening to a song on YouTube the other day and thought that the audio quality seemed really off. So I hard reset my console which seemed to fix it. But as I was listening to another song the audio cut out for a second, and when it came back it was back to the poor sounding audio. After more hard resets and even a factory reset I could not permanently fix it.

I tried plugging my headset into a different controller, plugging the controller into different ports, changing audio settings on Xbox but nothing worked. I'm fairly certain it isn't the headset either as it sounds perfectly fine on my phone or PC.

I'm really stumped because I couldn't see anyone with a similar problem online. Does anyone know what the issue could possibly be?

:)

Arn_004, Aug 26, 2023
  2. Arn_004 Win User

Low quality audio issues

Hello Ezequiel, I'm doing good and thanks for your response.

I have. It sounds slightly better on Spotify but definitely not how it was before the issue. Even while playing games I've noticed the audio is still being affected. I've tried cleaning the fans and ports on the console and adjusting the HDMI cable but still no luck.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Low quality audio issues

Hello Arn_004 how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

Have you tried listening to music on Spotify or another music app to see if the error still occurs?
  4. HakanAydan1 Win User

Xbox One S - Microphone Icon Always Muted

Na mate, it simply was faulty audio jack. I replaced it myself and now it works. They just don't want to accept the fact that their product are low quality and breaks down quick...
  5. BackwardsHat Win User

If I download an xbox game on my PC that I have on console, does the data from the console carry over?

When I mention low quality, I mean the image quality (pixelated). Framerate was rarely an issue
  6. onyxishere Win User

No sound from xbox one on tv

Thema:

Low quality audio issues

1. Low quality audio issues - Similar Threads - Low quality audio

2. Xbox One X (Cyberpunk Edition) - Came up with the green screen so I booted it up in low...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X (Cyberpunk Edition) - Came up with the green screen so I booted it up in low...: Xbox One X (Cyberpunk Edition) - Came up with the green screen so I tried booting it up in low resolution mode. This seems to be the best method to fix it when looking up guides etc, but there was...
  3. Cannot change Xbox one s out of low resolution mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot change Xbox one s out of low resolution mode: When I turned the Xbox on it was stuck on a black screen, the only thing that worked was rebooting it in low quality mode but no I cannot change the quality back to 720 or 1080p. I have tried...
  4. I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S: this setting is disabled for me, and I can't find anyone with the same problem as mine my monitor is an lg ultragear 144hz and i use an hdmi 2.1 cable ***moving this thread to en-us because the...
  5. Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that: I had great download speed in the past but now I don’t what’s to problem I have great Wi-Fi great signal I get 10 to 80 Mbps 11bdb2e6-2bf4-4e1a-a003-90a538d08095
  6. Is anybody fed up with xbox low TB ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anybody fed up with xbox low TB ?: How the mighty xbox had fallen... im buying ps4 after i spent so much on this dumb product. I cant play any of my games bcz theres only 2tb and i had to buy a seagate for my only games i play...
  7. Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator: Hi! I have been experiencing the FLBI (False Low Battery Indicator) despite my computer being about 50 some-odd percent. Is there something wrong with my computer, it is a Windows 10 and can you...
  8. Xbox Series X wont hard reset or go into low resolution mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X wont hard reset or go into low resolution mode: I have switched hdmi cords, everything. Console still won't get recognized by the TV. Troubleshoot on the TV(Samsung Smart TV) and says it's an issue with the hdmi cords, but I've even used the...
  9. Friend's voice is extremely low most of the time. We have tried everything possible...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend's voice is extremely low most of the time. We have tried everything possible...: My friend and I use Xbox One X, and we both use wired jack 3.5mm headsets plugged into the controller. We use the xbox party chat to talk. My friend is extremely quiet for a few minutes after...
  10. My xbox series x audio is very low.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x audio is very low.: My xbox series x has very low sound coming from the TV all of a sudden. I've messed with the audio settings. Did a reset and still very low audio. The TV audio works fine with everything else but...