low fps on roblox microsoft store version

Discus and support low fps on roblox microsoft store version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi does someone know why everytime i look at lights in roblox from the microsoft store version my fps drops. if you do please say it because it just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mezelf zoubaa, Nov 23, 2023.

1. low fps on roblox microsoft store version

hi does someone know why everytime i look at lights in roblox from the microsoft store version my fps drops. if you do please say it because it just looks TERRIBLE. thank you

:)

mezelf zoubaa, Nov 23, 2023
  2. Elijus Win User

Low fps on Microsoft store Roblox version.

Hello SwordofWhedon,

Thank you for your response and for suggesting that I contact Roblox support. I have already done so and unfortunately, they were not able to provide a solution to my problem. I have also tried a clean boot on my PC as suggested by Microsoft support, but it did not fix the issue.

I have asked for assistance on a Discord server dedicated to Roblox scripting, and many others are experiencing the same issue with low FPS on the Microsoft Store version of Roblox. Interestingly, while I get around 500 FPS on the website version of Roblox, I'm only getting around 50-120 FPS on the Microsoft Store version, which is affecting my gameplay experience.

Regarding the FPS cap on the Microsoft Store version, I have been using a program called 'FPS Unlocker' from GitHub to remove the 60 FPS cap on both the website and the Microsoft Store versions of Roblox. This program has been working fine for a long time, but recently I have been experiencing significant FPS drops and poor performance on the Microsoft Store version even with the FPS Unlocker enabled.

In summary, I would like to emphasize that the issue is not related to my hardware or network, as I have a high-end PC and fast internet connection. I believe that this issue is with the Microsoft Store version of Roblox itself, and I hope that the Roblox team can address it soon.

Thank you for your help.
  3. Xavier Hamilton Win User

Hello Elijus

Very unfortunately the Microsoft store version of Roblox is most definitely capped at 60 frames per second no matter what hardware you are running. Roblox also has chosen to automatically chose the highest graphics settings possible which may be why you are experiencing poor performance. This is a Roblox issue and not one that we can solve. Can I suggest moving to the online version of the game and downloading it through roblox.com.

Apart from that their is nothing we can do.

Kind regards

-

Microsoft Office Developer
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello, as an optional recommendation you can try uninstalling the most recent Windows update just to cover this possibility.

But I don't think it's windows the one causing this. If you want to test that, you can visit the next link
    https://support.microsoft.com/windows/how-to-un...

As a reminder make sure to disable temporarily the auto update / search for Updates feature
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

6. Mythical Trashcan Win User

It seems that the "FPS Unlocker" tool does work for me on the Microsoft Store version of Roblox. However, the fps is around 70 which is almost no difference than before. My system can actually go way higher in fps, but it won't here. I tested on the normal RobloxPlayer.exe and it can go to around 370 fps, yet MS Store Roblox is just so far behind.
Thema:

1. low fps on roblox microsoft store version - Similar Threads - low fps roblox

2. Low FPS on some games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Low FPS on some games: Everything was running fine about a month ago and all the sudden with no changes I made my games have been acting kinda low on FPS. I kind of fixed the issue with recently by updating my BIOS and...
  3. Sudden low fps and cpu usage in all games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudden low fps and cpu usage in all games: A while ago I tried playing bg3 as always but I got sudden low fps drops that ive never had.Same with the other games, such as house flipper,ac etc. The cpu usage while running these games is...
  4. My xbox one that is 2-3 years old get low fps on games such as fortnite?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one that is 2-3 years old get low fps on games such as fortnite?: on fortnite I get 60 fps but when I am in the midgame i get fps like from 30-45 fps even tho i have wired connection that is really fast and I only have fortnite installed and have 6% of the...
  5. Low FPS with DirectX?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Low FPS with DirectX?: Hi everyone! I am using an AMD Ryzen 5 7600X, AMD RX 6700XT, a MSI PRO B650-P WIFI board and 32GB of DDR5 Ram. The PC is running on Windows 11 using DirectX12 and I am playing on a Ultrawide...
  6. Low fps on Microsoft store Roblox version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Low fps on Microsoft store Roblox version.: Subject: Low FPS and inability to join private servers on Microsoft Store Roblox version Hello, I am having trouble with the Microsoft Store version of Roblox. Specifically, I am experiencing a...
  7. Low FPS on games after factory reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Low FPS on games after factory reset: Hi I have an asus rog strix g17 Ryzen 7 4800h Nvidia rtx 3050ti 16Gb ram 1Tb SSD I recently did a factory reset to clean my laptop and after resetting I updated all the drivers including...
  8. Inconsistent Dedicated GPU usage, causing stuttering and low FPS on ASUS TUF F15

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inconsistent Dedicated GPU usage, causing stuttering and low FPS on ASUS TUF F15: Hi, I have a problem with Windows 11, where all my games are stuttering and freezing, causing low FPS. This is mainly caused by the inconsistent Gpu usage, where it goes from high to low I...
  9. Windows 11 Low FPS and Latency is to High

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 11 Low FPS and Latency is to High: Hi, For weeks I've been trying to find out ways to fix a bug whereas I just turn on my pc, and try playing videogames such as Fortnite, Rocket League, and Call of Duty: Warzone 2, I'm just...
  10. Is My Xbox Series S hardware defective? I'm getting low fps on games that should be 60.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is My Xbox Series S hardware defective? I'm getting low fps on games that should be 60.: I'm dissapointed with the brand new, boxed xbox series s I got for christmas. All my games were looking fine until I tried gears 5. The single player campaign felt mediocre, with fps drops and...