Loud BEEP when i play back audio from my controller.

Discus and support Loud BEEP when i play back audio from my controller. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a first party xbox 360 controller with a new oem headset but i hear a beep when i try to record a voice message. anyone help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yeahboi711, Jan 6, 2024.

1. yeahboi711
    yeahboi711 Guest

I have a first party xbox 360 controller with a new oem headset but i hear a beep when i try to record a voice message. anyone help

:)

yeahboi711, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Yeahboi711, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing, to try to help you I need to understand the problem better, so please answer the following: What device do you use the headphones from (Console, PC)? Since when do you have this problem? If you get an error code or message, please write it in the text.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. ArabViper Win User

Xbox One Headset Adapter Question

Hold the "controller" sign until you here the beep. Then hold the "-" sign until the beep is heard. That turns the game audio off from the adapter only. Now balance the chat by holding the "person" until beep and turn up chat with "+" sign
  4. Ayy Jayy Win User

Party Chat Not Wokring!

Have you checked all the console's audio settings to make sure they have not changed? It sounds to me as if the party chat volume has been turned down or the mixer has been changed to reduce the volume (or something...I don't have my console on to check what settings are there)
    i have checked the console audio settings and i haven't ever touched it, so doesn't make sense as to why it would all of a sudden stop working now. I have played around with the chat mixer, so i know for sure that isn't the issue as i have put the slider all the way across to the party leaving nothing on the game volume and i can either not hear my friends or ever so faintly. whereas if the slider is completely across all the way on the left, the game volume is incredibly loud.

When i put my turtle beach mic adapter in my controller, i can control the mixer from there, ad once again once the parties at full volume, i cant hear anything, as once its at full volume and you try to increase it even more it makes a beep noise to indicate to you that it is at max, whereas now even when i try put the party to full volume, that beep noise to indicate me that it is at full volume is also very quiet, whereas before it beeped loudly.

so im sure i do have the right settings for audio, but to clarify even more, if you could list all the setting ti should be on that would be great. but i have watched YouTube videos and applied all the recommended settings and have had a friend of mine sit in the party whilst i test each and every setting to see if i can hear him, or if he is loud.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox One X makes a loud beep

Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums regarding your Xbox One X. Now when you are saying it's making a loud beep sound, Is this coming from your TV's audio or do you hear the beep coming from your Console as you would with the power up tone?

If you have not tried this yet, Go ahead and
    Physically Power Cycle your Xbox One
    and then give it another try and see if you still hear the beep.

Please let us know if this has helped.
  6. StainableDog Win User

Headset Adapter Support (Live Chat)

In fact the other option is to use the volume control on the wire then hold down the bottom left volume control until it beeps (thats the one with the player and the + sign) that will turn the balance from the pad so its 100% chat audio and no game audio,
    then use the volume control on the TB wire to control game audio.

Not sure which will give better audio quality for in game audio or if theres any diff.
Thema:

1. Loud BEEP when i play back audio from my controller. - Similar Threads - Loud BEEP play

2. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  5. Xbox seires s making a loud buzzing noise from both fan and psu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox seires s making a loud buzzing noise from both fan and psu: hello im yasi, i have my xbox series s since 2022 july and its been so so silent and good for me but lately its been making a very very loud buzzing noise from both the left and right side of the...
  6. Xbox series x loud fan when turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x loud fan when turning on: I bought my Xbox series x a month or two ago and have only had this happen twice. When turning on my Xbox after it being off for a while I hear the fan ramp up and then slow back down to the...
  7. My Xbox plays a loud ring/beep that doesn't stop.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox plays a loud ring/beep that doesn't stop.: I just tried launching Phantasy Star Online 2 on my Xbox and when it reached the menu, a loud ringing sound came from my Xbox. Every time I pressed the home button on my controller to bring up the...
  8. Loud beep

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loud beep: Why do I get a loud beep sometimes during startup on my xbox one x? My console is about 10 months old and I just recently started getting a loud beep and long boot time....
  9. Xbox One X makes a loud beep

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X makes a loud beep: If I go to my home screen from any video app and some games, my xbox one x makes a very loud beep sound. 2151fbf3-931f-4344-bedd-f756947efb0a
  10. Xbox one loud beep

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one loud beep: I am getting a loud beep from by xbox one, it just started and seems to only happen on games I have/need a disc for. Here is a sample of exactly what it sounds like: [MEDIA] What could this be?...