Loud and annoying sound emitted by my mic on Xbox App

Discus and support Loud and annoying sound emitted by my mic on Xbox App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I just got my new PC which I discovered having Windows 10 installed. I used to play with my friends on Xbox One so I downloaded Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xXDarkSlimeXx, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Loud and annoying sound emitted by my mic on Xbox App

Hi everyone,

I just got my new PC which I discovered having Windows 10 installed. I used to play with my friends on Xbox One so I downloaded Xbox One App for Windows 10 and I created a Group. I first noticed that my player icon was glowing as it does when you talk, but
    I wasn't actually talking. Then a friend joined and told me that there was a noise that nobody could stand because too loud. I downloaded discord and everything is fine with my mic and my configuration. I tried everything but can't resolve this. Please Help
    Loud and annoying sound emitted by my mic on Xbox App :)

SliiMe.

:)

xXDarkSlimeXx, Jun 11, 2018
  2. MegaZero
    MegaZero Guest
    Worst experiences with Xbox Live?

Honestly, the only problem I have is the kids that rage and shout with there mics. I mean, WHAT THE HELL. The sound is VERY annoying and VERY loud and it annoys the hell out of me. I hope the Xbox one can fix this problem because I have to mute the sound just to avoid this problem.

MegaZero, Jun 11, 2018
  3. vorept
    vorept Guest
    Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound plays

Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound plays. Even if i manually mute my mic it still plays, so it has something to do with the app itself. Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

[Moved from: Windows/ Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

vorept, Jun 11, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Loud and annoying sound emitted by my mic on Xbox App

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app on pc mic noise very loud