Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes?

Discus and support Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] My xbox wont let me get ti the homescreen, everytime i tried turning it on it took about 5 minutes to say xbox then it said the message above,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JAKE ENSIGN, Apr 28, 2024.

1. JAKE ENSIGN
    JAKE ENSIGN Guest

Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes? [​IMG]
    My xbox wont let me get ti the homescreen, everytime i tried turning it on it took about 5 minutes to say xbox then it said the message above, before this happened there was another message but i couldnt get a picture of it but im pretty sure it said restart console of trouble shoot console and i couldnt pick either one because my controller isnt working it keeps slowly flashing like slower then its trying to connect to the xbox so the message disapeared before i could do anything i coupd really use some help, tell me if i should call someone about this to help or if you a fix please.

:)

JAKE ENSIGN, Apr 28, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi JAKE, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You can reset the console to factory defaults.

With the console turned off, press and hold the Eject Button and the Pair Button on the console, then, press the Xbox Power Button to turn on the console.

Keep pressing the Eject and Pair Button until you hear a second Beep, then release them.

Your console should be booted into the Troubleshoot menu.

Turn on your controller and select Reset this Xbox > Select Remove Everything.

[​IMG]

Once the process is done, you can do the initial console setup with your account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tflHi41S31c

I hope this helps.

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/errors/error-code-8027025a
  3. robert lazzara Win User

Xbox series X controller keeps drifting up

While it’s true the series X leaves a lot to be desired, the root of this problem is not with actual console but the controller hardware itself. A lot of controllers don’t have the drift problem and the ones that do can be fixed mostly with the physical disassembly and cleaning method.
  4. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

Xbox one controller

I feel like lots of people are having this problem with controllers lately. So far, the best/only true solution is to get an Xbox headset adapter. It fixes this issue, but costs the price of the hardware.
  5. bloodbringer16 Win User

Lego Indiana Jones 2 The adventures continues.

Hi there

Power cycling your console could fix the issue/problem.

To power cycle the console hold the xbox button on the front of the console for 10 seconds (the console will turn off ) then turn the console back on using the xbox button on the front of the console or by using your controller.

Most of the time power cycling the console fixes a lot of issues/problems so hopefully it will fix this one
  6. SICKnick36 Win User

How to fix 360 wireless controller??

There are so many ways of fixing this on the web but it requires me opening the controller which I do not want to do

A new controller seriously would cost a lot and if I were to buy a new controller I won't be able to get any new games that sucks can't even get it replaced out of warranty and I live all the way in India so don't even know if I can ship it to Microsoft

HOPEFULLY WITH THE NEXT-GEN THEY FIX THIS CONTROLLER PROBLEM(every boby who buys a xbox is effected by it in a month or if you are lucky in a year)
Thema:

1. Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes? - Similar Threads - Lots problems controller

2. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...
  3. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...
  4. Having a lot of problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a lot of problems: So for the last 2 weeks my rewards have not been recognized, even though I have played my game pass games and got achievements. I also have not been able to do them on my phone. Ontop of my...
  5. I hope the stamina problem in Starfield will be solved. There are a lot of angry players...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I hope the stamina problem in Starfield will be solved. There are a lot of angry players...: I hope the stamina problem in Starfield will be solved. There are a lot of angry players about this issue and it has led to a lack of ratings for the game. Thank you...
  6. I hope the stamina problem in Starfield will be solved. There are a lot of angry players...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I hope the stamina problem in Starfield will be solved. There are a lot of angry players...: I hope the stamina problem in Starfield will be solved. There are a lot of angry players about this issue and it has led to a lack of ratings for the game. Thank you...
  7. My Xbox X has been giving me a lot of problems.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox X has been giving me a lot of problems.: it’s not loading games. Or loading anything. I’ve soft reset it, unplugged it everything. My controller also keeps unsyncing. It’s very annoying. Everything is updated. This has been happening for...
  8. keyboard and mouse is not working on xbox and a lot of my friends are having the same problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    keyboard and mouse is not working on xbox and a lot of my friends are having the same problem: please fix this or find out if this is a fortnite problem or a xbox problem i just want this fixed so i can play pc lobby ,mouse and keyboard is not working and i haven't had a problem with mouse...
  9. The jigsaw puzzles is freezing a lot. How do I updated it to fix the problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The jigsaw puzzles is freezing a lot. How do I updated it to fix the problem?: I was playing with the puzzles and it's been freezing a lot and it takes forever for me to work on the puzzles? It needs to fixed. How do I updated the jigsaw puzzles?...
  10. why won't you guys fix this problem? This is getting ridiculous, you will lose a lot of players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't you guys fix this problem? This is getting ridiculous, you will lose a lot of players: You guys are a joke, if you can't not resolve the problem b1704633-b44d-4733-804b-a6edf4b3a6c9