Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

Discus and support Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RiccardØ Pulcezio, Dec 16, 2023.

1. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online gaming experience a huge pain and quite literally unplayable.
    My connection goes 1 Gb/s so it's not my modem's problem and this has never happened on any other console of mine.
    From what i know it's a problem of the outdated internet chip of the xbox one but damn this frustrating.
    I've been playing from a year and it happens every day, i get into a match and the xbox goes offline and turns online after a few seconds and throws me away from the match; So far i think I've been disconnected from 150+ matches and I'm sick of it, it's really making me think to sell the console since I only play 1 game there.
    And I know xbox is not going to help me with this because i already tried but their customer support doesn't even have an email and is way too difficult to contact, Playing on this console it's like is like playing paintball but one of the players is using a real rifle instead of a paintgun because you never expect when you're going to be f****d.
    I've had better internet experience on a PSP because there the wifi is slow but at least it's stable.
    You can even ignore this since it's just written out of pure frustration but does any of you got any ideas on how to get a more stable connection without giving up and using an ethernet cable?

:)

RiccardØ Pulcezio, Dec 16, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support