Lost Xbox live alternate account and cant figure out email.

Discus and support Lost Xbox live alternate account and cant figure out email. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had recently deleted one of the accounts I use and removed it from the family dew to not being able to sign into it. I thought I remembered the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarbleDrop11582, May 27, 2017.

1. Lost Xbox live alternate account and cant figure out email.

I had recently deleted one of the accounts I use and removed it from the family dew to not being able to sign into it. I thought I remembered the information but it turns out I forgot the email adress used to sign in. I've looked on the account recovery
    page on the forums but it requires you to have the account still on the Xbox. If there is any way to find out the email used for the account I would like to know.

:)

MarbleDrop11582, May 27, 2017
  2. Hades12 son
    Hades12 son Guest
    How do I change my profile email?

I lost my email account and I cant change my Xbox live account email.

Hades12 son, May 27, 2017
  3. Alternate Email Question

If I change the email associated with my xbox live account, will the alternate email that was with the xbox live account go away? Also, how do you delete an alternate email?

dupdc44c103-b2ee-4980-adc6-ea880f7ca5bd, May 27, 2017
  4. andersonpassos Win User

I can’t figure out my email for a alternate account

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Unfortunately no support can see or report this account information, it is data that is believed only the owner of the account could have, and unfortunately it is not revealed.
  5. PARTYBOY5433 Win User

Gamertag Known, but no email or password associated with it

I cant remember my hotmail account. like anything. and i got a new xbox and iI cant connect to xbox live without a windows account and password and iI cant figure it out and want that gamer tag. is their a way you can send it to one of my other emails address
    so i can usee that account. please help
  6. sumshady Win User

Battlefield Origins

I am on an XBOX ONE cant figure out what is up. Cant figure out how to log into my Origins account. It just prompts me to create an ID and upon entering either my email or my name I get an in use message.
  7. Photonimus Win User

Forgot my windows live email. cant access my old gamertag because it was on a flashdrive... and the flashdrive was destoryed.

If support can't help, then it's lost. To redownload, that microsoft account's email is required. If you can't figure out what it is, nobody can help you.

Try going back and thinking of all the email accounts you've ever used and try them out.
  8. FatalAmbition91 Win User

Status Code 8C150009

theres no sepcial message and I have been in contact with an xbox live support and they cant figure out whats going on with my account.
Thema:

Lost Xbox live alternate account and cant figure out email.

1. Lost Xbox live alternate account and cant figure out email. - Similar Threads - Lost live alternate

2. How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...: help me! I have an Xbox one coming in and I really need to transfer my skate three save from my Xbox 360 over to my Xbox one that I’m getting in the mail for some reason when I try to enable cloud...
  3. Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator: Hi there I can’t login to my windows live account. I got blocked and need help to unlock it. It’s quite urgent because, I need it to login to the Authenticator b7e51718-4d0b-4b2b-94a2-138d0ffe4475
  4. Lost Minecraft username after not having Xbox live!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Minecraft username after not having Xbox live!: Hello everyone, a while ago (oct 2022) I had gamepass for a month and played Minecraft on my pc, my ign was NecronBad and I very much liked it, unfortunately I stopped paying for live after those...
  5. Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset: Hi, My Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset. I have a subscription (recently renewed, expiry 2024) but unsure how to link with xbox as it is not doing it automatically after the reset....
  6. How can I recover a lost xbox live account without knowing the email, on PC.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover a lost xbox live account without knowing the email, on PC.: I lost an account a little less than 2 months ago, and I don't know the email. All the recovery options either require the email or only work on an xbox console. Is there a way to get it back on...
  7. “Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again”: I can play any games online as normal just not mass effect 3 multiplayer? Anytime I try and log into my profile when starting the game it comes up with that message, “your connection to Xbox live...
  8. I lost the email for my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost the email for my Xbox Live account: I lost my Xbox Live account, I don't remember the email nor the password but I do remember the gamertag: mathletics1 all lower cases is there anyway I could recover my account...
  9. LOST ALL MY GAMES AND XBOX LIVE SUBSCRIPTION??

in XBoX Accessibility
    LOST ALL MY GAMES AND XBOX LIVE SUBSCRIPTION??: I tried to sign into my live account and it said there is no account using this email and it prompted me to create an account using the same email I’ve had an account on for over a decade.. I...
  10. Lost account and Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost account and Xbox live: Ive upgraded to a Xbox s series but have lost 1 of 2 accounts that I have. Im guessing that I have had 2 email address in the past but cant think of the other 1. I cant get through to Xbox...