Lost xbox account after gamertag change?

Discus and support Lost xbox account after gamertag change? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, It seems I've lost access to my main account. Yesterday I logged in to play some Diablo and I kept being prompted with a gamertag change. Keep... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xaber-[xboxvenue], Jun 21, 2023.

1. Lost xbox account after gamertag change?

Hello,

It seems I've lost access to my main account. Yesterday I logged in to play some Diablo and I kept being prompted with a gamertag change. Keep in mind my name on the account was "xaber" and has since the account was created. It wanted me to add numbers onto the end of my gamertag. I wasn't able to sign into my account without changing the gamertag. I power cycled my xbox and the issue still persisted. Since I couldn't get past, I decided just to proceed with the change and that's when I lost everything. No achievements and no gamerscore. No saved game progress.. I don't have anymore friends!! : (

I reached out to xbox phone support and keep getting hung up on. I message the chat and they tell me to reset my password (which I can't because of the email). I'm hoping someone can point me into the right direction or just tell me im screwed. At the very least I thought my stuff would transfer over but I don't know.

Also, when the new gamertag was set.. it seems like it took my email that I used for the "xaber" account. All my payment information transferred over as well. I can see the "xaber" account when I search for friends.

Old Gamertag: xaber

New Gamertag: xaber#6472

:)

xaber-[xboxvenue], Jun 21, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Lost xbox account after gamertag change?