Lost/Unsent Alan Wake XB1 Code

Discus and support Lost/Unsent Alan Wake XB1 Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Purchased Quantum Break digitally with the bonus offer for Alan Wake on Xbox One. Eventually received a code via Xbox messenger (yesterday), however... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ex Dubya, May 19, 2016.

1. Ex Dubya
    Ex Dubya Guest

Purchased Quantum Break digitally with the bonus offer for Alan Wake on Xbox One. Eventually received a code via Xbox messenger (yesterday), however today it's gone and I do not recall deleting any of my messages. Also did not receive the same code via my
    Microsoft email account. Filed a trouble ticket with Support (Ticket # 1340159138). Would like to either retrieve the lost code or get sent a new one as the old one was never redeemed.

:)

Ex Dubya, May 19, 2016
  2. BinaryBand1t
    BinaryBand1t Guest
    Alan Wake code

Lost Quantum Break message with Alan Wake code

BinaryBand1t, May 19, 2016
  3. Quantum Break Preorder Digital Codes???

just wondering when I'll be receiving my digital codes for Quantum Break Windows 10, Alan Wake and Alan Wake American Nightmare for XB1 from my preorder purchase of Quantum Break on April 4????

please help! Thanks Lost/Unsent Alan Wake XB1 Code :)

SrHarveyWinston, May 19, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Maka, May 20, 2016
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. Miramirajane Win User

Codes for games

Hi ImmoOrrtal,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

•Alan Wake’s American Nightmare (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake : The Writer DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Alan Wake : The Signal DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Quantum Break on Windows 10

For missing or deleted codes, the forum support team will assist you. Wait for their reply on this thread.
  7. Miramirajane Win User

Did not receive Quantum Break PreOrder Codes

Guys,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

8. Miramirajane Win User

Pre-ordered Quantum Break, but still no codes.

Hi Soulidium 86,

9. Miramirajane Win User

Missing Quantum Break Preorders

Hi AceHack00,

Thema:

1. Lost/Unsent Alan Wake XB1 Code - Similar Threads - Lost Unsent Alan

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  5. Xbox series X controller lost its mind

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X controller lost its mind: I was playing a game today, had played several rounds before, no problems. I was in the middle of a match and all of the sudden, my controller started moving the cursor on the game around by...
  6. Microsoft account lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account lost: I had a microsoft account with this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** linked with a minecraft account java edition (minecraft user: christ0santo). I tried to...
  7. All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.: All data for forza horizon 4 and 5 amongst other games gone, Forza says, To play this game, you will need to buy it ( I have xbox gamepass) Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was...
  8. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  9. I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the Xcloud founding member items.: Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I lost them because I was hacked and they were...
  10. After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...: After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black screen, but still works perfectly once loaded. Where can I download bootanimin.dat for an XBox one X?...