Lost saved data

Discus and support Lost saved data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; for a game called “The Hunter Call Of The Wild” I lost my saved data files do to a problem with Xbox (deleted everywhere) and am wondering if there’s... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pierreleblanc1, Nov 13, 2023.

1. Lost saved data

for a game called “The Hunter Call Of The Wild” I lost my saved data files do to a problem with Xbox (deleted everywhere) and am wondering if there’s anyway someone could look into my deleted files or something and recover it. I’ve lost so many hours do to it

:)

pierreleblanc1, Nov 13, 2023
  2. ThaZindawg Win User

Lost Saved Data

Same for me, I was playing, I came across a bug and a close the game. When i relaunch it only comes up with three "New Game" options. There's no way to bring back uor saves?
    I was on with a Microsoft support member and they told me everything would work out because it is saved to my hard drive but backed up online. After an hour of deliberation they told me that my game file had become corrupted when I lost power and the backed
    up version online wouldn't be able to override the local corruption so basically I was just screwed.
  3. ChanceJam109329 Win User

Lost Saved Data

Have the exact same problem, my gf accidentally pulled the plug of the xbox, and now everything is gone. My achievements are still saved... Also have all the data for the other games left.
  4. BioBoy46 Win User

Lost save data

Yeah, I tried that but they weren't there anymore.
  5. SKy3MaJ Win User

Lost Save Data

I got a response from them... The patch is currently waiting certification from MSFT and will be out soon (meaning: weeks). Not sure why the cert process takes that long, but at least we know the patch is coming...
  6. Tom Montgomery Win User

Lost Save Data

Thema:

Lost saved data

1. Lost saved data - Similar Threads - Lost saved data

2. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  3. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  4. Lost Baldur's Gate 3 save game data (I think) after the 12/21/2023 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Baldur's Gate 3 save game data (I think) after the 12/21/2023 update: When I booted up my xBox Series X this morning BG3 was in the process of updating. After it updated, I played for a while and then saved, completely exited out of the game, etc. About an hour...
  5. Save data lost after reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save data lost after reset: Xbox series S was lagging (brand new btw) so I did the reset option that let's you keep games and data. I lost days of save data on Starfield. My character is 10 levels below where i was before...
  6. Lost Cloud saved data in Starfield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Cloud saved data in Starfield: I've been encountering issues with my Starfield saved data syncing to the cloud on my Xbox Series S. To address some in-game bugs, I deleted my saves only on the console, leaving the cloud saves...
  7. In fh5 I got stuck on syncing data and got around it but now I lost all my save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In fh5 I got stuck on syncing data and got around it but now I lost all my save data: I had to end the gaming services task and then it let me cancel syncing but now I am starting over in the game ab344e0c-eecf-483d-8f2c-3de0ba2ab89d
  8. PvZGW2 save data lost after reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PvZGW2 save data lost after reinstalling: I had PvZGW2 on my Xbox and the last time I played it was a while ago, at least a couple of years. I wanted to go back and play it again so I put my disc in but it didn’t work. No biggie it’s on...
  9. Wwe 2k23 lost save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wwe 2k23 lost save data: While I was downloading and installing the latest DLC, somehow all my saved data got erased, so all my caws, match history, everything. I can still see the custom Superstars when I go to play a...
  10. Lost all my save data in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my save data in game: Hello! I lost all my 150 hour progress in Snow Runner and now my profile is lvl 1 instead of lvl 22 it was yesterday. Today I tried to backup my save file from directory (look at Pic1 in the...