Lost save files on Battlefield 4 (XBOX ONE)

Discus and support Lost save files on Battlefield 4 (XBOX ONE) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been going through the threads and can't seem to find any answers but my game saves in BF4 for Xbox one are disappearing. This has happened twice... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JackBauer8186, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Lost save files on Battlefield 4 (XBOX ONE)

I've been going through the threads and can't seem to find any answers but my game saves in BF4 for Xbox one are disappearing. This has happened twice and not at the same point in the game. Also, the second one happened almost at the end of the game! Does
    anybody have any tips, advice, solutions for this? Is this an xbox cloud problem or an EA issue? Anything will help... very frustrating!! Cheers

:)

JackBauer8186, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Skull Pirate
    Skull Pirate Guest
    Lost Save Files (BF4, DR3 & Ryse)

I lost my game saves too on Battlefield 4 and Marvel Avengers had to start both games again.........

Skull Pirate, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Game save files and installed games

I’m thinking about getting a flash drive to back up my save files for my xbox 360 games. I also might use the flash drive if I get an xbox one to back up my xbox one save files. I know how much memory my xbox 360 game saves take up but I don’t know how much
    memory xbox one game saves take up. Keep in mind that I sell my games after I play them, and once I have sold them I won’t want to keep the save files on my flash drive. I usually will have no more than 4 games at a time. I know that the size of game saves
    varies for each game, so what size flash drive would I need to backup 4 xbox one game with the largest save files? Also, if a game save file gets lost or stops working, do you lose the achievements that you had gotten? Finally, would you recommend backing
    up your installed videogame files onto a large flash drive or on a memory card, in addition to on a hard drive?

HealablePage6, Jan 4, 2014
  4. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

This is an EA issue. DICE is aware of the issue and they are "working" on it. The last patch had some coding to alleviate the issue, however its still on going. Head over to the official Battlefield4 forums and you can read the list of what's still open
    and their ongoing action to solve the problems.

BusGod, Jan 4, 2014
  5. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest
    There have been reports of missing saves for BF4. Their last patch helped a lot with lost saves, but it should be completely fixed upon this next patch...hopefully! Hang in there!

CMUchippewa, Jan 4, 2014
  6. Well apparently these issues are not completely through because it just happened to me now and it's the friggin 19th! You really have to be loving a game to have this happen and want to play through it again. I just don't know how much I'm loving it...

Blackbird2285, Jan 19, 2014
  7. Evo1ron
    Evo1ron Guest
    Same thing happening to me lot of money to pay for a game for crap like this to happen

Evo1ron, Jan 23, 2014
  8. Lost save files on Battlefield 4 (XBOX ONE)

Lost my save last night, almost at the end of the game...Really pissed..

Lestat Phoenix, Jan 24, 2014
  9. As bad ad it sounds the best advice I can give at this point if you don't want to potentially have to play through the entire campaign again is to not play it at all. I had my files lost twice and ultimately got through the campaign on my 3rd play through.
    keep track of the battlefield forums to get a good idea of when they actually fix this mess.

VASHTA NER4DA, Jan 24, 2014
  10. HotLoads
    HotLoads Guest
    I am having the same type of problem with multiplayer. All of my saved options and class customizations are lost after I exit the game. It is so annoying because everytime I play I have to go through all the options and reconfig my classes.

HotLoads, Jan 24, 2014
  11. It happened to me after the patch EA needs to refund everyone and real ease single player months later

NewBlacksmurf, Jan 25, 2014
  12. EXTRALARGE5
    EXTRALARGE5 Guest
    EA refunding everyone would never happen. just deal with it and go play a different Game. or you could always go do something active OUT SIDE and not be playing games.

EXTRALARGE5, Jun 14, 2014
  13. Lost save files on Battlefield 4 (XBOX ONE)

this is still going on. did 3 missions on hard got gold all gone. what a waste of my time

jeeplover-10A1C986-7DFD-4504-8DC4-1EB301EBBB1C, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: