Lost save files for Fallout 4. Over 7 hours missing Help!

Discus and support Lost save files for Fallout 4. Over 7 hours missing Help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First off. I already contacted Bethesda Support on this. I have signed off and on the network and even power cycled. Nothing. They even suggested I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GunMetalGazm, Jun 16, 2016.

1. GunMetalGazm
    GunMetalGazm Guest

First off. I already contacted Bethesda Support on this. I have signed off and on the network and even power cycled. Nothing. They even suggested I play for 5 minutes and then save again. I have lost 7 hours of saves. They were there yesterday and now they
    just vanished. I wanted to go back to a save and try a different story line and know I can't. Very aggravated. I thought these were saved on the cloud?

:)

GunMetalGazm, Jun 16, 2016
  2. How to delete an individual game save off of my XBox One

Thanks for the reply.

I had to delete my entire Fallout 4 save from the cloud and local. Everything lost. Easily over 600 hours, and 5 different characters. Sigh...

I understand why they won't allow us backing up our saves to a USB drive... everyone's a cheater in their eyes, but I will NEVER understand why we can't delete one single save that is corrupting our ONE entire game save file like we could on the 360. Ridiculous...

DoggishApollo4, Jun 16, 2016
  3. Offline Game Saves Now Hidden Behind the Gold Paywall?

I thought this was true of Fallout 4, but fortunately I was wrong. I had played the game for around 4 hours offline while I was at my vacation home and then when I returned home I found my save files from my latest play session seemed to be missing. But I was wrong, they were simply at the bottom of my save list since the Xbox didn't have a clock to keep track of when I made those saves.

Not sure if that helps at all, but I figured I'd share.

nintendo_always, Jun 16, 2016
  4. Hordie
    Hordie Guest

Hi GunMetalGazm,

Sorry you're missing your saves for Fallout. To answer your question, yes your saves should be backed up to the cloud provided your Xbox is connected to the internet. To re-download your saves from the cloud I would suggest going to your games and apps,
    finding Fallout, pressing menu, Manage Game, then Saved Data. here you can select Delete from Console which will remove the local copy of the save. After that restart your Xbox and try again. If you didn't overwrite your cloud save, then it should pull back
    your data. See
    this link
    for more info.

Hordie, Jun 16, 2016
  5. Играть величайших игр модельный ряд, в том числе Xbox 360 классики, на 40% меньше, консоль с до 2TB жесткий диск 4k Ultra HD видео, высоким динамическим диапазоном и обтекаемый контроллер. Только не позволяйте его размер вводит вас в заблуждение, то Xbox
    One S является самым передовым Xbox когда-либо.

BlacklightHalo, Jun 16, 2016
  6. GunMetalGazm
    GunMetalGazm Guest
    I did what you said and know I have nothing. No files at all! I lost everything. almost 8 days worth of play time is gone.

7. I have this same issue on forza horizion 2 and i tried the clear local save thing and now all i get is syncing data

Psycho Puncake, Jun 16, 2016
  8. GunMetalGazm
    GunMetalGazm Guest

I don't even get that. I just lost 8 days worth of playtime and I am ***.

9. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    Sorry you're saves aren't there. Is your Xbox Online, and has it been online? When you open the game do you see "Syncing"? If so then it's talking to the cloud, and likely the troubleshooting steps you took before overwrote your cloud saves. If you did not
    see "syncing data", then your saves could still be on the cloud, and there is just an issue with your profile on the Xbox or something else.

Hordie, Oct 31, 2018
  10. GunMetalGazm Win User

I don't even get that. I just lost 8 days worth of playtime and I am ***.
  11. BlacklightHalo Win User

Играть величайших игр модельный ряд, в том числе Xbox 360 классики, на 40% меньше, консоль с до 2TB жесткий диск 4k Ultra HD видео, высоким динамическим диапазоном и обтекаемый контроллер. Только не позволяйте его размер вводит вас в заблуждение, то Xbox
    One S является самым передовым Xbox когда-либо.
  12. Hordie Win User

Hi GunMetalGazm,

Sorry you're missing your saves for Fallout. To answer your question, yes your saves should be backed up to the cloud provided your Xbox is connected to the internet. To re-download your saves from the cloud I would suggest going to your games and apps,
    finding Fallout, pressing menu, Manage Game, then Saved Data. here you can select Delete from Console which will remove the local copy of the save. After that restart your Xbox and try again. If you didn't overwrite your cloud save, then it should pull back
    your data. See
    this link
    for more info.
  13. Hordie Win User

Sorry you're saves aren't there. Is your Xbox Online, and has it been online? When you open the game do you see "Syncing"? If so then it's talking to the cloud, and likely the troubleshooting steps you took before overwrote your cloud saves. If you did not
    see "syncing data", then your saves could still be on the cloud, and there is just an issue with your profile on the Xbox or something else.
  14. Psycho Puncake Win User

I have this same issue on forza horizion 2 and i tried the clear local save thing and now all i get is syncing data
Thema:

1. Lost save files for Fallout 4. Over 7 hours missing Help! - Similar Threads - Lost save files

2. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  3. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  4. How can I get my lost save files from bg3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my lost save files from bg3: When I tried playing my bg3 campaign today I was met with no option to continue my playthrough, all progess I've had on the game is now gone. Is there a way to get my progress back or did I waste...
  5. Lost save files from xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost save files from xbox cloud gaming: I was playing starfield on my android tablet and at some poijt wanted to change to the TV, so saved and tried to close the game (which froze on the question to close the game) then had to just...
  6. Lost save files in starfield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost save files in starfield: I recently removed my local save files to clear my cache (not in game I did it through the Xbox settings), but I lost all my cloud saves in starfield or somehow it didn't save them in the cloud....
  7. I have lost my Skate 3 character out if know where i have the save file loaded but i got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost my Skate 3 character out if know where i have the save file loaded but i got...: I Haven't played skate 3 in awhile like few months i come back to My guy Deleted now u have to restart What the actual **** Is going on it's hard enough worling my way up in the game but for it to...
  8. Gamepass save file not loading in-game (progress lost)... why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass save file not loading in-game (progress lost)... why?: I recently downloaded State of Decay 2 from Gamepass and have clocked countless hours, only to learn my save files are inaccessible to load at later time/date. There is a game save file that I can...
  9. Lost save file of batman arkham knight on xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost save file of batman arkham knight on xbox one.: Started playing arkham knight a few days ago, had 7% completion on the first day. The next day, the game started where i left off and i got 15% completion, same thing yesterday, game started from...
  10. Lost Save File dodgeball academia After Changing Gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Save File dodgeball academia After Changing Gamertag: I recently lost my save file for Dodgeball Academia after changing my gamertag. Is there any way that my save file can be restored? I had been playing the game without issue for a week+, but then...