Lost Save File dodgeball academia After Changing Gamertag

Discus and support Lost Save File dodgeball academia After Changing Gamertag in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently lost my save file for Dodgeball Academia after changing my gamertag. Is there any way that my save file can be restored? I had been playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Funken_, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Funken_
    Funken_ Guest

I recently lost my save file for Dodgeball Academia after changing my gamertag. Is there any way that my save file can be restored? I had been playing the game without issue for a week+, but then I changed my gamertag and the next time I logged it it told me to start a new game instead of continue an old save.

I've tried restarting the X Box for PC app, restarting my computer, and a support person told me to reinstall the game. None of those things fixed the issue.

Can I please get some help with this?

thanks,

:)

Funken_, Sep 3, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @Funken_! I hope that you are doing well today!

Normally, when you change your gamertag, the saved games automatically change over to the new gamertag. It seems that in your case you've encountered some sort of bizarre issue. However, I would suggest removing you account then add it back and make sure you are using the correct account.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Please try signing out of the app and signing back in. If that doesn't restore the save, I'm afraid it might be lost.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Dodgeball Academia missing save file?

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

If it's a specific problem with this game, I recommend that you try to contact the game's developer, you can be doing this through the link below.

http://www.pocket-trap.com/contact.html

*I hope this can help you.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Dodgeball Academia missing save file?

Do not hesitate to contact us when you need us, we are here to help.
  6. Jeff_698 Win User

XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

Interesting. Where is the guide button on the controller? So, are you saying you weren't able to get

Dodgeball Academia to work via cloud streaming? PS: That's a great game. Check out the accessibility options in the settings menu to make it more up your alley.
Thema:

1. Lost Save File dodgeball academia After Changing Gamertag - Similar Threads - Lost Save File

2. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  3. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  4. How can I get my lost save files from bg3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my lost save files from bg3: When I tried playing my bg3 campaign today I was met with no option to continue my playthrough, all progess I've had on the game is now gone. Is there a way to get my progress back or did I waste...
  5. Lost save files from xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost save files from xbox cloud gaming: I was playing starfield on my android tablet and at some poijt wanted to change to the TV, so saved and tried to close the game (which froze on the question to close the game) then had to just...
  6. Lost save files in starfield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost save files in starfield: I recently removed my local save files to clear my cache (not in game I did it through the Xbox settings), but I lost all my cloud saves in starfield or somehow it didn't save them in the cloud....
  7. I have lost my Skate 3 character out if know where i have the save file loaded but i got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost my Skate 3 character out if know where i have the save file loaded but i got...: I Haven't played skate 3 in awhile like few months i come back to My guy Deleted now u have to restart What the actual **** Is going on it's hard enough worling my way up in the game but for it to...
  8. Gamepass save file not loading in-game (progress lost)... why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass save file not loading in-game (progress lost)... why?: I recently downloaded State of Decay 2 from Gamepass and have clocked countless hours, only to learn my save files are inaccessible to load at later time/date. There is a game save file that I can...
  9. Lost save file of batman arkham knight on xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost save file of batman arkham knight on xbox one.: Started playing arkham knight a few days ago, had 7% completion on the first day. The next day, the game started where i left off and i got 15% completion, same thing yesterday, game started from...
  10. I lost my save file

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my save file: I don't know why but when i tried to play to "bug fables" my save file was lost. I have not actualized my pc or do anything. Is there a way t recover my save file?...