Lost progress to next star

Discus and support Lost progress to next star in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was almost to the next star rank, when suddenly my progress went all the way to zero again. Considering how much I spent to get to that point, I'm a... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Remm Baltyre, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Remm Baltyre
    Remm Baltyre Guest

I was almost to the next star rank, when suddenly my progress went all the way to zero again. Considering how much I spent to get to that point, I'm a little frustrated with this outcome. Is there some way someone can help me with this issue?

:)

Remm Baltyre, Feb 28, 2017
  2. Chimera30
    Chimera30 Guest
    VIP Star progress lost

Hello,

Recently I checked my Rewards account and found that my account is green once again and able to deposit credits, and all the credits that were backlogged during the problem were deposited. However, I also noticed that all my progress to the next VIP star
    is gone. Before, when my account was unable to deposit credits, it was somewhere around 67% to the 2 star level. Now, the progress says "You're 0% of the way to your next star". I am grateful that the internal problem preventing credit depositing was fixed,
    but I'm wondering what happened to all my progress to the next star. If this could be looked into, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Chimera30, Feb 28, 2017
  3. VIP Star progress lost

That is the normal yearly reset. MyVip spending progress is reset every year and runs from January 1st to December 31st.

Murphs-A47006C9-2185-475E-9A8D-0764BA5872CE, Feb 28, 2017
  4. Lost progress to next star

MyVip progress is reset on a yearly basis. The last reset was January 1st, 2017 and all users lost their progress (you keep your achieved stars). You then spend during 2017 and get a new star rank in 2018 based on 2017 spending.

Murphs-A47006C9-2185-475E-9A8D-0764BA5872CE, Feb 28, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Remm Baltyre,

MyVIP is recalibrated every year. From our FAQ:

Will my Star Rank change from year to year?

In September 2015, a year after we first launched MyVIP, we re-evaluated the program and made adjustments where necessary. In order to respond to our growing membership numbers and expanded regions, we adjusted the levels of MyVIP to better focus on offering
    additional monthly missions and other ways to earn for more members around the globe.

Based on community feedback from our members, there was some confusion about when and how MyVIP would be recalibrated on a yearly basis. In order to simplify and streamline the process, and to let you know exactly how much time you have to build your rank,
    moving forward we will recalibrate your Star Rank progress based on the calendar year. That means you currently have until December 31, 2017 to boost your starting 2018 MyVIP Star Rank, which will be based on your overall spend between January 1 to December
    31, 2017.

In the future, we will consistently recalibrate your MyVIP Star Rank based on your calendar year spend from January 1 to December 31. We are also focused on adding even more ways to Reward our most loyal VIP members with additional special offers and VIP
    Exclusives events. Check out MyMissions for all of the most current ways to earn!

Based on your spending from September 2015 - December 2016, you were placed in your current MyVIP rank at the beginning of 2017.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: