Lost profile

Discus and support Lost profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My profile has been lost on my xbox 360 and it won't let me retrieve it . It gives error message 80004005 fcbfc40a-d8e1-4ff9-9a3a-2bbc54f890ec Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shotgun1024, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Shotgun1024
    Shotgun1024 Guest

Lost profile

My profile has been lost on my xbox 360 and it won't let me retrieve it . It gives error message 80004005

:)

Shotgun1024, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    Miss Portia, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Lost Profile

Hey Maga, that's quite odd that the profile didn't make it over. Have you tried downloading your profile with your your WLID and password?

Mister Fitzer, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Lost profile

Solutions

To resolve this issue, try the following solutions:

Solution 1: Use Xbox.com to purchase the item.

You can purchase items from Xbox.com and add them to your console’s download queue. Here’s how:

Visit Xbox.com.

In the upper-right corner, click Sign In.

Type the email address and password that you used when you signed up for Xbox Live.

Note This is your Microsoft account.

Click Games, and then browse the games, add-ons, or avatar items to find something you want to download.

Click Download to Xbox 360.

The next time you turn on your console, the content will start downloading on your console.

Solution 2: Use a different Internet connection.

Connect your Xbox 360 console to the Internet at another location that uses a different ISP. For example, take the console to a friend’s house and connect to the Internet there.

Next time use the xbx error code lookup

halomythfinders, Jan 25, 2014
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

lost profile

You mean deleted permanently or just from your console?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Lost profiles

No. The saves would be attached to his original profile.
  7. Fastboys0 Win User

Lost profiles

I have a similar question. My son lost his off line profile. Can I create another one and reload the saved games?
  8. DangerousBard Win User

Lost profiles

You can always redonwnload the profiles you had in your xbox console as for the games saves once deleted you can't recuperate them.
  9. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

Lost profile

Hey EndingGuide33,

I suggest that you contact
    Phone Support
    about this. They will be able to look into your account and further assist you with this issue.

If you have any questions, please let us know =)
Thema:

Lost profile

1. Lost profile - Similar Threads - Lost profile

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  5. Xbox series X controller lost its mind

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X controller lost its mind: I was playing a game today, had played several rounds before, no problems. I was in the middle of a match and all of the sudden, my controller started moving the cursor on the game around by...
  6. Microsoft account lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account lost: I had a microsoft account with this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** linked with a minecraft account java edition (minecraft user: christ0santo). I tried to...
  7. How do I change the email to a xbox 360 profile if I have lost the email and I can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the email to a xbox 360 profile if I have lost the email and I can't...: Essentially I have this old profile which I want to bind to my email as I used to play on it alot when I was younger but due to me not having access to the email or password I can't sign in to...
  8. Lost profil

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost profil: Hi, I'm in quite a messy situation and I'd really appreciate any help. Here's the thing : I bought my Xbox one 2 years ago and, back then, I already had a hotmail account and a game for...
  9. Lost profil

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost profil: Hi, I'm in quite a messy situation and I'd really appreciate any help. Here's the thing : I bought my Xbox one 2 years ago and, back then, I already had a hotmail account and a game for...
  10. I have lost my first profil

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have lost my first profil: I delete my profile and when i wanted to add the same profile again on my xbox one with my xbox live account my profile is no longer the same please help me thanks. I'm from french polynesia. My...