Lost profil

Discus and support Lost profil in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm in quite a messy situation and I'd really appreciate any help. Here's the thing : I bought my Xbox one 2 years ago and, back then, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brunehilde, May 28, 2018.

1. brunehilde
    brunehilde Guest

Lost profil

Hi,

I'm in quite a messy situation and I'd really appreciate any help. Here's the thing :

I bought my Xbox one 2 years ago and, back then, I already had a hotmail account and a game for windows live profil. So, when I first switch on my console, I wanted to use again this hotmail adress with this profile (make sense). BUT, for a reason I can't
    explain, the console never wanted that adress. So I put some random gmail adress and then change the email reference for the console but still have this new profil that the console gave me. I played my Xbox and never had a problem with my account. Now, I come
    back from a 3 months trip and decide to switch on again my console, let the console update itself as well as Battlefront 2. But after a loooong update, the game just load and come back to the console menu. I searched through many ways to solve the problem (switch
    on and off the console, uninstall then reinstall the game) but nothing worked. So the last things the xbox one's faq suggest me is to reinitialize the console without loosing my saves and data. Ok, I do it and surprise, the game is still not working but worst
    of it, when I connect by my hotmail account, he now only recognize my first profil from game for windows live but not my usual Xbox one profile (!).

So, do you have any idea how i can have access again to this profil ? Do you think that if I delete this first profile, the second one would appear again ? Knowing that I can't have access to this profile online (only by my console), I'm quite concern, especially
    because I have a gold subscription that I don't want to pay for the rest of my life :/ (especially if Battlefront 2 doesn't work anymore. if my saves has to do deleted, it's ok, i'll do the games again, but the subscription...)

:)

brunehilde, May 28, 2018
  2. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    Miss Portia, May 28, 2018
  3. Lost Profile

Hey Maga, that's quite odd that the profile didn't make it over. Have you tried downloading your profile with your your WLID and password?

Mister Fitzer, May 28, 2018
  4. Lost profil

From what im understanding you would need to sign in with that gmail account that you created.

steeledwand7664, May 30, 2018
  5. brunehilde
    brunehilde Guest
    Well, I tried but even with that, it just tell me that there's no account for that gmail adress. And when I connected before that problem came, I connected with the hotmail adress :/

brunehilde, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Lost profil