Lost pack for GoW 4

Discus and support Lost pack for GoW 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a gears pack but as soon as I recieved it a game started. Now I didn't receive anything or been refunded. Can someone help and if they can who... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnonymousAsian7, May 26, 2017.

1. Lost pack for GoW 4

I bought a gears pack but as soon as I recieved it a game started. Now I didn't receive anything or been refunded. Can someone help and if they can who and how do I resolve this? The pack is the zombie carmine pack, which costed 2000, bought it on May 26
    on a Friday around 7 to 9 P.M. Pacific /west coast time.

:)

AnonymousAsian7, May 26, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    GOW 4 packs

No. They are still considered in-game consumables so they would only be eligible if there is a specific offer for them.

Smwutches, May 26, 2017
  3. DkHobie
    DkHobie Guest
    GOW 4 packs

Do booster packs count towards live rewards??? Horde booster, starter airdrop, etc

Since it is a Microsoft Game I thought they might, and since they are not in game currency such as others publishers have.

DkHobie, May 26, 2017
  4. Smwutches Win User

GOW 4 packs

No. They are still considered in-game consumables so they would only be eligible if there is a specific offer for them.
  5. Hermes Hernández Win User

Redeem code

I live in Mexico and bought the console here, the console included 4 codes: GoW 1, GoW 2, GoW 3, GoW 4 and 5, I could redeem every one except GoW 3. They are available in the store.
  6. Lord Dirt Win User

So i bought the full skin pack..

GoW: Judgment $60

Weapon and Armor Pack: $50

Season Pass $20

Brisk 12 pack: $4 (Armor and Weapon skin)

Oberto Beef Jerky: $3 (Jungle Tai)

3 Month LIVE Card w/ weapon skins: $25

To get everything for this game: $162
  7. PATRICK KERR1 Win User

So i bought the full skin pack..

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

GoW: Judgment $60

Weapon and Armor Pack: $50

Season Pass $20

Brisk 12 pack: $4 (Armor and Weapon skin)

Oberto Beef Jerky: $3 (Jungle Tai)

3 Month LIVE Card w/ weapon skins: $25

To get everything for this game: $162

[/quote]

And as I said the actual content is the equivalent of an ADD-on pack.
  8. Lord Dirt Win User

new maps

ugh, I hated Raven Down, Roof Tops and War Machine yet for some reason people loved them.

I would prefer:

GoW 1 Mansion, Fuel Depot, and Old Bones, Subway and Process

GoW 2 River, Jacinto, and Fuel Station

I would reallt prefer all past Gears maps and they could have it where you could select which map pack you want to play. Either GoW 1, GoW 2 or GoW 3 maps packs. It would be easy for Epic to set up on their end and still not break up the community too bad.
Thema:

Lost pack for GoW 4

1. Lost pack for GoW 4 - Similar Threads - Lost pack GoW

2. Minecraft skin pack lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin pack lost: Im playing minecraft bedrock on ps4 and i one day bought a skin pack of among us character it was called "among sus" with a number in the end and then right now i wanted to play and this skin pack...
  3. lost code for Final Fantasy Xv Pre-Order Bonus Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    lost code for Final Fantasy Xv Pre-Order Bonus Pack: I recently purchased Final Fantasy Xv Pre-Order Bonus Pack. I was sent codes for the download content via my xbox one. I clicked on the message and accidently delete it. Is there any way to...
  4. Lost my Halo 5 - Teishen Raikou REQ pack Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost my Halo 5 - Teishen Raikou REQ pack Code: I've lost my halo 5 Teishen Raikou REQ pack Code. I was not aware that messages in my inbox was automatically delete after 30 days :( I've been working and had not time to play. Now i've lost...
  5. I lost the black dog pack, help me please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost the black dog pack, help me please: I accidentally rescued the code from the black dog pack of the sea of thieves on my wrong account that has no game and now I can not put the code in my account that has the game I do?...
  6. Lost all my points on Star Club everything is pack to 0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my points on Star Club everything is pack to 0: Ref 1356023382 Above is reference spoke with someone on live chat no solution on answer Windows 10 version 1607 OSBuild 14393.187 Help. I went to play my Star Club games and they are all back...
  7. Lost all my points for the Star club. How can get my points pack.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my points for the Star club. How can get my points pack.: Help. I went to play my Star Club games and they are all back to 0. I had to sign into Xbox which I normally don't have to do. Signed in played the Daily Challenge which was fine all the month of...
  8. Fifteen Dollars lost, don't have my Map Pack.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifteen Dollars lost, don't have my Map Pack.: Same here i bought ascention, moon, der reise pack in 2011, i deleted them for space then i bought another hard drive when i tried to redownload maps they asking for monery and transaction is not...
  9. Jackbox Party Pack purchase auto-refunded after install - lost the Games With Gold deal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jackbox Party Pack purchase auto-refunded after install - lost the Games With Gold deal: I bought the Jackbox Party Pack on 1/13, while it was under the Games With Gold promo price of $16.74. The game downloaded and installed fine, and I got an e-mail receipt for the purchase. Today I...
  10. Just Lost my game save after buying the premium pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Lost my game save after buying the premium pack: I was half way through the campaign! Been playing lots online with my bro we both decided to upgrade to the premium pack, and both lost our game saves. Looks like it cost us more than the money we...