Lost Overwatch Levels. Gone from 100 to 0.

Discus and support Lost Overwatch Levels. Gone from 100 to 0. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i got to level 100 on overwatch xbox one last night then sometime later xbox live went down. Logged on this morning and my level is now Zero.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GlitchySkate822, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Lost Overwatch Levels. Gone from 100 to 0.

Hello, i got to level 100 on overwatch xbox one last night then sometime later xbox live went down. Logged on this morning and my level is now Zero. Anyone else with the same issue? Can i get my levels back?

:)

GlitchySkate822, Mar 16, 2020
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

That actually may be something you'd want to contact Blizzard support for. They'd be the ones who would be able to restore your account progress on the game end if the problem doesn't root itself out, not anyone with Xbox. https://us.battle.net/support/en/games/overwatch
  3. schnurren Win User

Hello GlitchySkate822,

Only the level is reverted, or all the other content (skins, stickers...) are lost too?
  4. MisterClever0ne Win User

is it good game to playing?
  5. Etag_Mixer Win User

there may still be server side issues so it is not so much that the levels are "lost" but the game servers are not confirming the details, try again after a while and see what happens

have you lost all the unlocks as well?
  6. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Lots of problems with lots of games last night. How is it now? Got everything back?
Thema:

1. Lost Overwatch Levels. Gone from 100 to 0. - Similar Threads - Lost Overwatch Levels

2. Lost all Overwatch data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all Overwatch data: Like it says in the title, I've literally lost all my saved data on Overwatch. Playtime, stats, rank, skins. Everything. This happened after I deleted my Battle.net account. I have been in contact...
  3. All game progress lost (Overwatch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All game progress lost (Overwatch): I decided to restart playing after so long (about 6months of not playing) and i have nothing. There were no purchases on that account just the regular unpurchased game content i made. I am level...
  4. Overwatch beta code lost

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Overwatch beta code lost: I accidentally deleted a beta code for overwatch for my friend and I need to get back please help. c0e65bbb-c41a-4043-a694-aa25d12364d5
  5. Lost Overwatch Beta Early Access Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost Overwatch Beta Early Access Code: Got My Beta Code Sent Through Xbox Live System Message About 2 Days Ago. I FigUred I Could One Click Download And Rapidly Pressed A HopingTo Start The Download BuT Only Deleted It. I Pre Ordered...
  6. Overwatch beta code lost

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Overwatch beta code lost: I deleted my overwatch beta code on accident and i need to recover it or get a new one. Please help. 44b5954f-d731-4cba-a872-9b0e0ba08ba3
  7. Lost overwatch code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost overwatch code: Hello I am Robert and I preordered overwatch, yesterday I got a message that contained a code that you give to a friend. I accidentally deleted that code and I want it back. Can you get it back to...
  8. Lost my overwatch widowmaker noire skin out of no where. I've had it since the game came out. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my overwatch widowmaker noire skin out of no where. I've had it since the game came out. ...: I was playing one day and randomly took my widowmaker pre order skin away. Went to manage game to see if it was there and it was. Decided to uninstall and reinstall to fix it but as soon as I...
  9. Uninstalled Preview Program and lost Overwatch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalled Preview Program and lost Overwatch.: First time posting on the forums. I purchased Overwatch on July 12 while I had the Preview Program app downloaded. The other day, I opted-out and uninstalled the Preview Program because I...
  10. Lost everything in overwatch and in game currency

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost everything in overwatch and in game currency: so i recently got two loot box refunds and i purchased another one for 4.99 recently and i lost all my earned loot which i gained from buying the 4.99 loot box on overwatch and also my in game...