Lost or Stolen Xbox One

Discus and support Lost or Stolen Xbox One in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Liezl Kruger1, Apr 11, 2024.

1. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and for the life of it, we can't find it. I logged into his Microsoft Acc and saw the last seen on his profile was during the time we were away? This was on Minecraft and we can't figure out for sure if he has logged in from his iPad or not? My question is if there are any way to see/find out if his last login was from the Xbox or iPad? the xbox device was never registered so I cannot access anything under Devices. It would be super helpful to be able to see the location but I guess this is not possible.

Any advice how we can go about tracking or finding the Xbox via Microsoft Acc?

:)

Liezl Kruger1, Apr 11, 2024
  2. Murderstyle75 Win User

Digital or Disc?

You forgot a really good one.

- Cannot get damaged, lost or stolen.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Stulen [Stolen]

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Stolen Xbox One S

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Console lock

6. Saeleth Win User

My controller

Unfortunately there are no tracking devices in the Xbox controllers to find them if they are lost or stolen.
Thema:

Lost or Stolen Xbox One

1. Lost or Stolen Xbox One - Similar Threads - Lost Stolen

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. I need to get back an account that was stolen then I lost it when I factory reset my Pc I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to get back an account that was stolen then I lost it when I factory reset my Pc I...: someone stole my account and I got it back like last year I couldn't change the email for that account back to my email because it needed to be verify it was my email which it wasn't so I couldn't...
  5. If I get a refund but also got a replacement card because it was lost/stolen how/will I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I get a refund but also got a replacement card because it was lost/stolen how/will I get...: If I get a refund but also got a replacement card because it was lost/stolen how/will I get the money? d8a4fc65-2f0d-4899-a990-f35f0108b544
  6. Savegame lost Operencia: The Stolen Sun

in XBoX on Windows
    Savegame lost Operencia: The Stolen Sun: I played Operencia, as long as it was available through the gamepass. When it was removed today I deinstalled the game with the hope of transferring my savefile once I will rebuy the full version....
  7. Lost/Stolen Game Codes/Keys/DLCs - Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost/Stolen Game Codes/Keys/DLCs - Please Help!: Hello, I have recently purchased some Xbox One codes on certain websites and after doing so, put them on a jump-drive with the intention to share them with my friends at a social gathering....
  8. Incentive for XBOX 360/ 1 console App Developers to make an app for finding stolen or lost ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Incentive for XBOX 360/ 1 console App Developers to make an app for finding stolen or lost ...: We live in an age where honesty is only a word not a way of life for some of us. Recently my home was broken into and of course the electronics went with the perpetrator of the crime. Sure, I had...
  9. Account Stolen/Lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Stolen/Lost: I've recently lost my account due to somebody I don't even know. I will everything to achieve my account back. here are some proof of my account being stolen. I will provide as much information as...
  10. Hello, I need help recovering an old Xbox LIVE account which I lost when my console was stolen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I need help recovering an old Xbox LIVE account which I lost when my console was stolen.: My name is Hunter Black, and around 5 years ago, my house was robbed, and among other things that were lost, I lost my Xbox 360 and the account that was loaded onto it. Now, I'm looking into ways...