Lost Odyssey PC Remaster/Re-Release; for Games for Windows, Retail or Steam

Discus and support Lost Odyssey PC Remaster/Re-Release; for Games for Windows, Retail or Steam in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello Xbox friends, I'm just wanting to kindly ask a Microsoft advisor or someone from Mistwalker or Feelplus or anyone else in the know if we will... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ZNoD Syanima, May 8, 2017.

1. ZNoD Syanima
    ZNoD Syanima Guest

Hello Xbox friends, I'm just wanting to kindly ask a Microsoft advisor or someone from Mistwalker or Feelplus or anyone else in the know if we will ever see Lost Odyssey remastered or ported/released for Games for Windows or for Retail or Steam distribution
    on PC, I would love to see this happen and I feel I am not the only one. I understand Microsoft is no longer too keen on Steam so a Games for Windows or Retail release would be just great. I am still running Windows 7 64 Bit, having passed up the opportunity
    to grab Windows 10 free upgrade which I could just buy later if I choose to, and there is now no longer Windows 7: Games for Windows store/support so a retail copy would be what I am willing to pay top dollar for. If it is made available for Steam also this
    would be an added bonus, I'm hopeful. I understand this request is dire at best seeing how Microsoft may lose money on this project, I just hope that if we get enough support for it, it may come to PC in the future. Kind regards and thanks in advance for any
    input or answers or closure on this subject. Peace, see you all next time on XBox Live...

:)

ZNoD Syanima, May 8, 2017
  2. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    What Would would you guys like to see in upcoming Video Games ?

This is what I would like to see for future Xbox One games.

Honestly if Saints Row IV received a remaster. Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2 deserve to be re-mastered.

I would like to see Assassin's Creed (One of my favorite game franchises), to
    STOP WITH THE YEARLY RELEASES

I would like to see Alan Wake 2, Lost Odyssey 2, and Shenmue 3

NxtDoc1851, May 8, 2017
  3. Cacique Kaos
    Cacique Kaos Guest
    Lost Odyssey digital version for Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

The game is available for digital download as of 12/14/2016.

• Lost Odyssey
      • RELEASE DATE: 12/14/2016
      • SIZE: 16.18 GB
    Lost Odyssey

Cacique Kaos, May 8, 2017
  4. Lost Odyssey PC Remaster/Re-Release; for Games for Windows, Retail or Steam

Hey there, Syanima!

We wouldn't have any insight to Lost Odyssey coming to PC or being remastered. You will need to reach out to Mistwalker for any information on if they plan on doing something like that.

If you need assistance with any Xbox related support issues, be sure to post up a new detailed thread so that our community can work on helping you out. Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, May 8, 2017
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, Syanima!

We wouldn't have any insight to Lost Odyssey coming to PC or being remastered. You will need to reach out to Mistwalker for any information on if they plan on doing something like that.

If you need assistance with any Xbox related support issues, be sure to post up a new detailed thread so that our community can work on helping you out. Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

What Would would you guys like to see in upcoming Video Games ?

This is what I would like to see for future Xbox One games.

Honestly if Saints Row IV received a remaster. Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2 deserve to be re-mastered.

I would like to see Assassin's Creed (One of my favorite game franchises), to
    STOP WITH THE YEARLY RELEASES

I would like to see Alan Wake 2, Lost Odyssey 2, and Shenmue 3
  7. Dr Black Bones Win User

When will we have the next generation of gaming?

I know it seems like there are just nothing but ports and re-releases or remasters. Eventually we'll see a rise in new games, it'll just be a while. I do hope they kind of slow down with all of the remasters and re-releases. The whole point of a new console
    is to play new games, not re-released games from a couple years ago or sooner.
  8. Cacique Kaos Win User

Lost Odyssey digital version for Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

9. Smwutches Win User

Play anywhere title Hand of Fate 2, not able to be played anywhere

It looks like the game was released through Steam for the PC, but not the Windows store. Which is why it's not eligible for Play Anywhere.
Thema:

1. Lost Odyssey PC Remaster/Re-Release; for Games for Windows, Retail or Steam - Similar Threads - Lost Odyssey Remaster

2. Will Lost Odyssey ever get a remaster?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Lost Odyssey ever get a remaster?: After playing through the excellent Final Fantasy remasters (7,8,9,10 & 12) on my Xbox Series X, I couldn't help but wonder if Microsoft/Xbox will ever remaster their own JRPG Lost Odyssey? I...
  3. Dlc lost odyssey 2 objetos de bonificacion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc lost odyssey 2 objetos de bonificacion: Japanese store has lost odyssey xbox 360 dlc free 2 objects bonificacion. I have spain store and I cant buy it. Its posible to get it or you have to live in Japan. The console xbox is region free...
  4. Lost Odyssey - Installation issue Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Odyssey - Installation issue Xbox One X: Hi, I have the Xbox 360 disc version of Lost Odyssey and I tried to install it on my Xbox One X. The 1st disc is recognized but the installation is automatically resumed and remain at 0%. When...
  5. Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360, achievements in Japanese on my PAL region console with PAL...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360, achievements in Japanese on my PAL region console with PAL...: Hey fellow xbox gamers, I hope you guys can help. I have recently come back to the gaming scene and have rebought an xbox 360 and some games I wish to replay or games I missed. One of the games...
  6. Please make a Remaster of Lost Odyssey for PC and Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Please make a Remaster of Lost Odyssey for PC and Xbox one: I was doing research to see who owns the rights to Lost Odyssey and figured out it was Microsoft. I hope you guys will make a remaster for this especially for PC because this was a really good...
  7. Lost Odyssey is not available in Ukraine XBOX Region.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost Odyssey is not available in Ukraine XBOX Region.: Lost Odyssey is not available in Ukraine XBOX Region. Will be this game in Marketplace? a84334bc-2c41-490e-9bdc-b704b2816ccc
  8. Just got an XB1, Lost Odyssey and wallet query

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got an XB1, Lost Odyssey and wallet query: K, just bought an XB 1 in Ireland I want to play Lost Odyssey. Bought store redeem codes and redeemed them (€35), and the amount is in my wallet. Went to buy Lost Odyssey and it insisted on...
  9. Lost Odyssey free for all Xbox ONE owners even silver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Odyssey free for all Xbox ONE owners even silver: But only until December 31st. It's to celebrate 1 year of backwards compatibility. ccc42310-7223-4d32-a209-5e617fa88253
  10. Can't download Free Lost Odyssey

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Free Lost Odyssey: When I try I get this... on the actual console, it just says "working" at the store page when I click "Show Price" and does nothing. Server Error in '/' Application. Object reference not set to...