Lost Odyssey is not available in Ukraine XBOX Region.

Discus and support Lost Odyssey is not available in Ukraine XBOX Region. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Lost Odyssey is not available in Ukraine XBOX Region. Will be this game in Marketplace? a84334bc-2c41-490e-9bdc-b704b2816ccc Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Dmytro Klipinin, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Lost Odyssey is not available in Ukraine XBOX Region.

Lost Odyssey is not available in Ukraine XBOX Region. Will be this game in Marketplace?

:)

Dmytro Klipinin, Dec 15, 2016
  2. Lost Odyssey Digital Download

even if it isn't very popular why not make it available? Would it really cost them much to put it on the store? Lost Odyssey instantly become the best JRPG on the Xbox One so if anyone anywhere is looking for a jrpg on xbox one it's only natural they would
    buy Lost Odyssey.

EternalDragonX, Dec 15, 2016
  3. Cacique Kaos
    Cacique Kaos Guest
    Lost Odyssey digital version for Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

The game is available for digital download as of 12/14/2016.

• Lost Odyssey
      • RELEASE DATE: 12/14/2016
      • SIZE: 16.18 GB
    Lost Odyssey

Cacique Kaos, Dec 15, 2016
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Ukraine isn't an xbox supported region you have to wait till it's supported

ngocphi, Dec 15, 2016
  5. ngocphi Win User

Ukraine isn't an xbox supported region you have to wait till it's supported
  6. ngocphi Win User

I want to buy a gamepass for 1 dollar. But when I click buy, it says to me that in Russia all sales have been stopped. I'm from Ukraine, the region is also worth Ukraine

Well no as Russian is facing sanctions

And it doesn't matter if you are in Ukraine as Ukraine isn't a xbox live region let alone a gamepass region

It would picked Russia as it's the closest xbox live region but as mentioned you can't select Russia or Ukraine atm

You can select Ukraine as a local on Microsoft.com but you can't make xbox purchases because you aren't in a supported region
  7. EternalDragonX Win User

Lost Odyssey Digital Download

even if it isn't very popular why not make it available? Would it really cost them much to put it on the store? Lost Odyssey instantly become the best JRPG on the Xbox One so if anyone anywhere is looking for a jrpg on xbox one it's only natural they would
    buy Lost Odyssey.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Ukrainian localization

There is no Ukrainian support for.consoles

As Ukraine isn't a supported region

And currently Russia is a banned region due to sanctions

Ukraine is a xbox expansion region in xbox for Windows pc only atm
  9. Smwutches Win User

European Gift card problem

Thema:

1. Lost Odyssey is not available in Ukraine XBOX Region. - Similar Threads - Lost Odyssey available

2. Will Lost Odyssey ever get a remaster?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Lost Odyssey ever get a remaster?: After playing through the excellent Final Fantasy remasters (7,8,9,10 & 12) on my Xbox Series X, I couldn't help but wonder if Microsoft/Xbox will ever remaster their own JRPG Lost Odyssey? I...
  3. Dlc lost odyssey 2 objetos de bonificacion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc lost odyssey 2 objetos de bonificacion: Japanese store has lost odyssey xbox 360 dlc free 2 objects bonificacion. I have spain store and I cant buy it. Its posible to get it or you have to live in Japan. The console xbox is region free...
  4. Lost Odyssey - Installation issue Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Odyssey - Installation issue Xbox One X: Hi, I have the Xbox 360 disc version of Lost Odyssey and I tried to install it on my Xbox One X. The 1st disc is recognized but the installation is automatically resumed and remain at 0%. When...
  5. Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360, achievements in Japanese on my PAL region console with PAL...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360, achievements in Japanese on my PAL region console with PAL...: Hey fellow xbox gamers, I hope you guys can help. I have recently come back to the gaming scene and have rebought an xbox 360 and some games I wish to replay or games I missed. One of the games...
  6. Please make a Remaster of Lost Odyssey for PC and Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Please make a Remaster of Lost Odyssey for PC and Xbox one: I was doing research to see who owns the rights to Lost Odyssey and figured out it was Microsoft. I hope you guys will make a remaster for this especially for PC because this was a really good...
  7. Lost Odyssey PC Remaster/Re-Release; for Games for Windows, Retail or Steam

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost Odyssey PC Remaster/Re-Release; for Games for Windows, Retail or Steam: Hello Xbox friends, I'm just wanting to kindly ask a Microsoft advisor or someone from Mistwalker or Feelplus or anyone else in the know if we will ever see Lost Odyssey remastered or...
  8. Just got an XB1, Lost Odyssey and wallet query

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got an XB1, Lost Odyssey and wallet query: K, just bought an XB 1 in Ireland I want to play Lost Odyssey. Bought store redeem codes and redeemed them (€35), and the amount is in my wallet. Went to buy Lost Odyssey and it insisted on...
  9. Lost Odyssey free for all Xbox ONE owners even silver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Odyssey free for all Xbox ONE owners even silver: But only until December 31st. It's to celebrate 1 year of backwards compatibility. ccc42310-7223-4d32-a209-5e617fa88253
  10. Can't download Free Lost Odyssey

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Free Lost Odyssey: When I try I get this... on the actual console, it just says "working" at the store page when I click "Show Price" and does nothing. Server Error in '/' Application. Object reference not set to...