Lost Odyssey free for all Xbox ONE owners even silver

Discus and support Lost Odyssey free for all Xbox ONE owners even silver in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; But only until December 31st. It's to celebrate 1 year of backwards compatibility. ccc42310-7223-4d32-a209-5e617fa88253 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brandiesel1, Dec 15, 2016.

1. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

But only until December 31st. It's to celebrate 1 year of backwards compatibility.

:)

brandiesel1, Dec 15, 2016
  2. CCampbell567
    CCampbell567 Guest
    i ran into a promotion on your website two days back that offered a free game lost odyssey for xbox1

the promotion stated download the avatar item and get a free copy of lost odyssey for xbox one as a promotion for back wards compatibility. I got the avatar item but no copy of lost odyssey for xbox one.

CCampbell567, Dec 15, 2016
  3. Lost Odyssey Digital Download

even if it isn't very popular why not make it available? Would it really cost them much to put it on the store? Lost Odyssey instantly become the best JRPG on the Xbox One so if anyone anywhere is looking for a jrpg on xbox one it's only natural they would
    buy Lost Odyssey.

EternalDragonX, Dec 15, 2016
  4. Lost Odyssey free for all Xbox ONE owners even silver

Thanks for posting the offer. Would have missed it otherwise.

LodgedBonsai923, Dec 15, 2016
  5. LodgedBonsai923 Win User

Thanks for posting the offer. Would have missed it otherwise.
  6. EternalDragonX Win User

Lost Odyssey Digital Download

even if it isn't very popular why not make it available? Would it really cost them much to put it on the store? Lost Odyssey instantly become the best JRPG on the Xbox One so if anyone anywhere is looking for a jrpg on xbox one it's only natural they would
    buy Lost Odyssey.
  7. BootstrapGolem Win User

So this supposed Xbox One Sakaguchi game...

i wouldn't want a lost odyssey 2, but if it were a jrpg with the same combat and whatnot as lost odyssey, i wouldn't mind. lo is the only jrpg i really liked...should probably get back to it someday, but i'm at the numara atoll grinding everyone with the
    silver kelolons...i think i'm in the 50-60's with most of my teammates.
  8. Zmizk Win User

Lost Odyssey Achievements are in Japanese

That's the weirdest thing about it. The whole game has changed name from "Lost Odyssey" to "ロストオデッセイ" which is Lost Odyssey in Katakana and this is on Xbox.com. All the Achievements are in Hiragana/Katakana/Kanji as well.

So everything is displayed in Japanese. Even on Xbox.com. The only thing that shows in english is the game's name on the console.
  9. Mr. Neato Win User

Looking for Suggestions on Good Turn Based or JRPG's

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

I've looked at my rental list. Eternal Sonata and Lost Odyssey are on the way (360.) if I like Eternal Sonata on the 360 I'll buy the PS3 version.

[/quote]

Lost Odyssey is in my Top 10 games (all genres) of this generation. I'm not even a huge JRPG fan, but the game is a masterpiece.
Thema:

1. Lost Odyssey free for all Xbox ONE owners even silver - Similar Threads - Lost Odyssey free

2. Will Lost Odyssey ever get a remaster?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Lost Odyssey ever get a remaster?: After playing through the excellent Final Fantasy remasters (7,8,9,10 & 12) on my Xbox Series X, I couldn't help but wonder if Microsoft/Xbox will ever remaster their own JRPG Lost Odyssey? I...
  3. Dlc lost odyssey 2 objetos de bonificacion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc lost odyssey 2 objetos de bonificacion: Japanese store has lost odyssey xbox 360 dlc free 2 objects bonificacion. I have spain store and I cant buy it. Its posible to get it or you have to live in Japan. The console xbox is region free...
  4. Lost Odyssey - Installation issue Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Odyssey - Installation issue Xbox One X: Hi, I have the Xbox 360 disc version of Lost Odyssey and I tried to install it on my Xbox One X. The 1st disc is recognized but the installation is automatically resumed and remain at 0%. When...
  5. Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360, achievements in Japanese on my PAL region console with PAL...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360, achievements in Japanese on my PAL region console with PAL...: Hey fellow xbox gamers, I hope you guys can help. I have recently come back to the gaming scene and have rebought an xbox 360 and some games I wish to replay or games I missed. One of the games...
  6. Please make a Remaster of Lost Odyssey for PC and Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Please make a Remaster of Lost Odyssey for PC and Xbox one: I was doing research to see who owns the rights to Lost Odyssey and figured out it was Microsoft. I hope you guys will make a remaster for this especially for PC because this was a really good...
  7. i ran into a promotion on your website two days back that offered a free game lost odyssey for ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i ran into a promotion on your website two days back that offered a free game lost odyssey for ...: the promotion stated download the avatar item and get a free copy of lost odyssey for xbox one as a promotion for back wards compatibility. I got the avatar item but no copy of lost odyssey for...
  8. Just got an XB1, Lost Odyssey and wallet query

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got an XB1, Lost Odyssey and wallet query: K, just bought an XB 1 in Ireland I want to play Lost Odyssey. Bought store redeem codes and redeemed them (€35), and the amount is in my wallet. Went to buy Lost Odyssey and it insisted on...
  9. Can't download Free Lost Odyssey

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Free Lost Odyssey: When I try I get this... on the actual console, it just says "working" at the store page when I click "Show Price" and does nothing. Server Error in '/' Application. Object reference not set to...
  10. Lost Odyssey-free in December

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Odyssey-free in December: Xbox 360 JRPG Lost Odyssey is free to download on the xbox one throughout December. Really good game & worth a punt if you like your RPG's. Was going to pick it up again when they made it...