Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360, achievements in Japanese on my PAL region console with PAL...

Discus and support Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360, achievements in Japanese on my PAL region console with PAL... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey fellow xbox gamers, I hope you guys can help. I have recently come back to the gaming scene and have rebought an xbox 360 and some games I wish to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Branicles, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Branicles
    Branicles Guest

Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360, achievements in Japanese on my PAL region console with PAL...

Hey fellow xbox gamers,

I hope you guys can help. I have recently come back to the gaming scene and have rebought an xbox 360 and some games I wish to replay or games I missed.

One of the games I have played before, Lost Odyssey, is troubling me with its achievements. I loaded up the game the other week and looked through my achievments and noticed they were all in Japanese, I thought this was not as such back when i first played
    the game in 2008/2009 where they correctly displayed in English.

So I created a fresh Microsoft account and started to play Lost Odyssey from the start, I collected a few achievements and was happy they were in English again, was very happy about this. Obviously, I finished that play session and turned off my console.
    I loaded up the game today and the achievements just for Lost Odyssey had changed back to Japanese..... I have also noticed Twitch streamers from the USA also having this exact issue and their achievements are in Japanese also.

At this moment, I can only think as to how the xbox network and account systems work is that when you turn on your console and login your achievements are uploaded to the xbox account servers and adjustments are made their end to fit the current account
    system format. For some reason, probably by mistake, the servers are converting the Lost Odyssey achievements to be displayed in Japanese by default even though my game and console is from the PAL region.

So who do I talk to get this fixed? Microsoft Xbox online support pointed me to talk to the publisher of the game, Microsoft Game Studios (now Xbox Game Studios), but this has sent me here. Is there an email for these guys or a specific contact webpage?

Thanks for any help provided.

:)

Branicles, Dec 3, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360, achievements in Japanese on my PAL region console with PAL region game

3. Master Sergeant Win User

Playing Japanese Xbox 360 games on US console

Usually japanese games dont play on a us console, we are ntsc based so if a japanese disc has pal any where on it, that would be a no go. NTSC and PAL are different region based games and can be applied to consoles or discs.

US=NTSC Europe=PAL
  4. DreamB0yDani Win User

xBox PAL or NTSC?

Flezo, I have read on multiple forums that Lost Odyssey NTSC (US) version is completely region free and is playable on PAL console. So feel free to buy it.
  5. FLUKYGET Win User

Which 360 Console Do you Own These days?

we have a launch japanese xbox 360 now with 120 hdd,halo 3 and halo reach us ntsc console,gears of war 360 uk pal,resident evil 360 uk pal,mw2 360 uk pal
  6. FLUKYGET Win User

Who has a Limited Xbox 360 console and what are your thoughts.

i have the halo 3 us ntsc console,

halo reach us ntsc console,

resident evil pal console,

mw2 pal console,

gow 3 pal console,

mw3 pal console and waiting for the star wars us ntsc to arrive from the states

also a japanese 360 launch xbox 360 still going strong
Thema:

1. Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360, achievements in Japanese on my PAL region console with PAL... - Similar Threads - Lost Odyssey 360

2. Will Lost Odyssey ever get a remaster?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Lost Odyssey ever get a remaster?: After playing through the excellent Final Fantasy remasters (7,8,9,10 & 12) on my Xbox Series X, I couldn't help but wonder if Microsoft/Xbox will ever remaster their own JRPG Lost Odyssey? I...
  3. Dlc lost odyssey 2 objetos de bonificacion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc lost odyssey 2 objetos de bonificacion: Japanese store has lost odyssey xbox 360 dlc free 2 objects bonificacion. I have spain store and I cant buy it. Its posible to get it or you have to live in Japan. The console xbox is region free...
  4. Lost Odyssey - Installation issue Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Odyssey - Installation issue Xbox One X: Hi, I have the Xbox 360 disc version of Lost Odyssey and I tried to install it on my Xbox One X. The 1st disc is recognized but the installation is automatically resumed and remain at 0%. When...
  5. Please make a Remaster of Lost Odyssey for PC and Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Please make a Remaster of Lost Odyssey for PC and Xbox one: I was doing research to see who owns the rights to Lost Odyssey and figured out it was Microsoft. I hope you guys will make a remaster for this especially for PC because this was a really good...
  6. Lost Odyssey PC Remaster/Re-Release; for Games for Windows, Retail or Steam

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost Odyssey PC Remaster/Re-Release; for Games for Windows, Retail or Steam: Hello Xbox friends, I'm just wanting to kindly ask a Microsoft advisor or someone from Mistwalker or Feelplus or anyone else in the know if we will ever see Lost Odyssey remastered or...
  7. Lost Odyssey is not available in Ukraine XBOX Region.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost Odyssey is not available in Ukraine XBOX Region.: Lost Odyssey is not available in Ukraine XBOX Region. Will be this game in Marketplace? a84334bc-2c41-490e-9bdc-b704b2816ccc
  8. Just got an XB1, Lost Odyssey and wallet query

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got an XB1, Lost Odyssey and wallet query: K, just bought an XB 1 in Ireland I want to play Lost Odyssey. Bought store redeem codes and redeemed them (€35), and the amount is in my wallet. Went to buy Lost Odyssey and it insisted on...
  9. Lost Odyssey free for all Xbox ONE owners even silver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Odyssey free for all Xbox ONE owners even silver: But only until December 31st. It's to celebrate 1 year of backwards compatibility. ccc42310-7223-4d32-a209-5e617fa88253
  10. Can't download Free Lost Odyssey

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Free Lost Odyssey: When I try I get this... on the actual console, it just says "working" at the store page when I click "Show Price" and does nothing. Server Error in '/' Application. Object reference not set to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lost odyssey backwards compatible achievements japanese