Lost my xbox gamertag account how to recover it

Discus and support Lost my xbox gamertag account how to recover it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have not signed into my xbox game account for awhile and It'snot linked to my email anymore or my Microsoft account.Is there anyway to recover... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TomSargeant, Jul 29, 2020.

1. TomSargeant
    TomSargeant Guest

Hi,

I have not signed into my xbox game account for awhile and It'snot linked to my email anymore or my Microsoft account.Is there anyway to recover it?

:)

TomSargeant, Jul 29, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

how long have you not signed into your abox account as they changed it from 5 years to 2 years for deletion of inactive accounts.
  3. TomSargeant Win User

Is there anything I can do?
  4. TomSargeant Win User

Probably a couple of years atleast.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

6. john-216. Win User

gamertag

Hi I have recently lost access to my gamertag on minecraft due to changing my password for my emails is there a way of recovering that account ?
Thema:

1. Lost my xbox gamertag account how to recover it - Similar Threads - Lost gamertag account

2. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...
  3. I CHANGED MY GAMERTAG AND NOW I LOST MY MINECRAFT ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    I CHANGED MY GAMERTAG AND NOW I LOST MY MINECRAFT ACCOUNT: Before i had a microsoft account with the gamertag MarioMartinat, so i was thinking that it was time to change it for mc bedrock i changed it 1 time, was bad, and i payed the second time, D4rkMRT...
  4. Can I recover the email of my lost account whilst only knowing its gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover the email of my lost account whilst only knowing its gamertag?: Hello. I haven't had an Xbox in many years but upon purchasing a new one I faced a problem. I can (I believe) remember my old Gamertag, however, upon several login attempts, I have resulted in...
  5. Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.: Hi, I used to have an Xbox One X and it stopped displaying video but at that time I didn't have enough cash to get it repaired so I had to get it recycled. It had my old gamertag and old Microsoft...
  6. I've lost access to my main account after gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've lost access to my main account after gamertag change: Split from this thread. I have the exact same thing. Made an account linked to one emailadress, then all of a sudden it logged me out and i had to add my profile again to xbox. I did with...
  7. Lost xbox account after gamertag change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost xbox account after gamertag change?: Hello, It seems I've lost access to my main account. Yesterday I logged in to play some Diablo and I kept being prompted with a gamertag change. Keep in mind my name on the account was "xaber"...
  8. i lost my email and password for my old xbox account and i only know the gamertag .

in XBoX Accessibility
    i lost my email and password for my old xbox account and i only know the gamertag .: the way i lost this account is it used to be on my old xbox 360 . my house got broken into one day and they stole my xbox and all electronics so i do not have any access to that account anymore ....
  9. I was hacked and logged in my account my gamertag was changed and I Lost all my games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was hacked and logged in my account my gamertag was changed and I Lost all my games: I was hacked and the gamertag was changed and lost all the games when i search for my gamertag the profile still exists ( Chourico2597 ). I've tried to log in in my 3 emails to see if the if I...
  10. Lost Xbox Account But remember Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Xbox Account But remember Gamertag: Hello, I've wanted to recover my old Xbox 360 account but don't remember my email. I do tho remember my gamertag. I've tried getting support from the bot chat but clicking lost username/email just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to recover an xbox 360 account just by gamertag

2. recover xbox account with gamertag