Lost my player id

Discus and support Lost my player id in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have lost all my progression in Disney magic kingdom. Now im trying to contact the developer for help. They want to know my player id. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by julia stenersen, Dec 25, 2022.

1. Lost my player id

Hi,

I have lost all my progression in Disney magic kingdom. Now im trying to contact the developer for help. They want to know my player id. I have done previous purchases in the game. Can you help me find my id?

:)

julia stenersen, Dec 25, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Lost my player id

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Julia, because from my research this game belongs to Gameloft, and if you have already contacted them, this is the best way for them to help you with your issue.

https://support.gameloft.com/
  3. SpyShadow Win User

Player ID

Hi every xbox live account is associated with a microsoft account. So even your xbox one account where all your progress and games are saved has a microsoft account. It is probably a different one than the one you keep trying to sign into. Try requesting
    your microsoft account infromation using your email. You will probably get two different responses, use the one you are not familar with to log into your xbox one's account and use that in the future. Hope this helps!
  4. Win7kid Win User

Why didn't Rockstar let us put NOS into our cars for GTA 5?

Lets be real here now if NOS was in the game then you would see people ID's popping up everywhere from crashing because the player can't take the speed like some other players can. It would be funny to watch people crash because they lost control of the
    car from to much speed.
  5. MrandMrsGaming Win User

Lost fallout 3 code

I lost my message as well and Id really like it if I could somehow get it back.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Minecraft ID my lost Change your ID to Microsoft

If you think you have migrated your Mojang account to the wrong Microsoft account you have to speak to Mojang support to reverse this. That's what they themselves say in the FAQ they published about migration. I also recommend checking your other Microsoft accounts and in Minecraft launcher delete all accounts and re-add your Microsoft account again.
Thema:

Lost my player id

1. Lost my player id - Similar Threads - Lost player

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. Returning Minecraft player after years-long break seems to have lost my unique username I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Returning Minecraft player after years-long break seems to have lost my unique username I...: Please help and please do NOT refer me to the Minecraft Help Center, as they literally just auto email me saying they cannot help and to contact the uncontactable Microsoft support. I played...
  4. Gears of war 3 two player has just lost campaign progress. Assuming this is a well known bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 3 two player has just lost campaign progress. Assuming this is a well known bug?: GOW 3 has lost Campaign details/level for my two player campaign . Frustrating. Guessing this is a well known problem? 27eb6823-7431-415c-bb32-aab8622bb15c
  5. Xbox OneS Local Minecraft multiplayer bugs, vanishing items, player data lost, limited play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox OneS Local Minecraft multiplayer bugs, vanishing items, player data lost, limited play: Vanishing items: My husband and I have been playing on this world for 4 weeks. I am the host of the world, he connects his remote and we play split screen. Items he stores away in a chest vanish...
  6. Lost a player on microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost a player on microsoft account: had a player on yahoo.com account and one on a Microsoft hot mail account.. hot mail account player was a level 54 now both players on different accounts are the same level 51 How do i get the...
  7. XBOX 1 MEDIA PLAYER LOST NETWORK STORAGE DRIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 1 MEDIA PLAYER LOST NETWORK STORAGE DRIVE: Hello! For some reason Media Player on my XBOX1 lost my network storage drive. Media Player can see other networked devices and all other networking is functioning properly. I have not changed...
  8. game locking up. reinstalled and lost all my puzzles. I am a premium player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game locking up. reinstalled and lost all my puzzles. I am a premium player: game was locking up. when I reinstalled I lost all my puzzles. I am a premium member and now I have ads. I want my stuff back. Not very happy! ace318b8-f501-469d-aec7-844c53e0db21
  9. Gta 5 single player data lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 single player data lost: I played Gta 5 one time i saw my data was fine then i switched off for couple of hours then came back on later then saw my gta 5 data was gone in cloud and the usb stick so what do i do?...
  10. lost achievements   player

in XBoX on Consoles
    lost achievements   player: HELP...had over 153 k gamerscore and now its down to 137 246 ...if you go into each of my games or play them it says i still have the achievement and the date i recieved it please help dont...