Lost my other account, It doesnt exist?? Cant play my dlc i bought Now!!

Discus and support Lost my other account, It doesnt exist?? Cant play my dlc i bought Now!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, A year ago i had account where i bought the fallout 4 season pass on. And all my accounts and family could play the dlc. But today i wanted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marliast, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Marliast
    Marliast Guest

Hello,

A year ago i had account where i bought the fallout 4 season pass on. And all my accounts and family could play the dlc.

But today i wanted to sign in because i really wanted to play it again. But i had to type in my password but it did not work.

I checked every password and then checkt on microsoft and hotmail to try and reset it but to my frustration it says the account does not exist ! :O Does this mean that i can not play the dlc anymore. and i have to buy it again thats a lott of money thrown
    away ?

Please help me, i don't know what to do now.

:)

Marliast, Apr 20, 2017
  2. I need help

I just bought Fifa 18 on my main account but with unlimited live on it as in im paying live on that account constantly, but when i log out from that account and decide to play on a another account, it says i cant play the game as in i havent bought the game
    to my profile...??? This doesnt make any sense, i just freaking bought the game on the xbox and now it tells me i cant play the game on other profiles???anyone know what to do on how to fix this?

XxXALYAAQUAXxX, Apr 20, 2017
  3. Tedeez
    Tedeez Guest
    CAN"T CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE!!!!!

after the stupid update, everyone having similar but different issues. microsoft gotta fix this problem. im so frustrated. i tried so many ways including running tests and using different account and also deleting profiles. now i lost my game saves. i cant
    even download my profile. i bought Gears of War 3 season pass and now i cant play the new DLC today. so frustrated. im pissed.

Tedeez, Apr 20, 2017
  4. Lost my other account, It doesnt exist?? Cant play my dlc i bought Now!!

Hey there, Marliast!

I'm sorry to see any account issues! Due to security and privacy reasons, we are unable to assist in recovering any accounts. If you haven't already, you will want to
    contact us via phone or chat support to have them help you discover the account again.

Please feel encouraged to keep me updated, though! If they are unable to help you, we can look into other options we may have here. Lost my other account, It doesnt exist?? Cant play my dlc i bought Now!! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Apr 21, 2017
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, Marliast!

I'm sorry to see any account issues! Due to security and privacy reasons, we are unable to assist in recovering any accounts. If you haven't already, you will want to
    contact us via phone or chat support to have them help you discover the account again.

Please feel encouraged to keep me updated, though! If they are unable to help you, we can look into other options we may have here. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. MBHeugh Win User

My Minecraft Account was stolen. Is there anyway I can recover it?

Hi. Whenever I try and use one of the account recovery methods, it doesnt work. When I try and sign into microsoft account recovery with my email it says that the email doesnt exist. However, I know the account exists as I bought minecraft with it. Is there anything I can do about this or is my minecraft and microsoft account lost forever?
  7. Joeker397 Win User

Parent Account Non-existent

im going to be as clear as possible. when i log in, i get the pop up, and so on, im asked for my parent to accept blah blah blah, but when i enter the information, it says it doesnt match anything. as in it doesnt exist. ive used every password ive ever
    used on my xbox and NONE of them worked. the account simply doesnt exist anymore. i cant reassign the parent account, cause i cant bloody log in. i really just need a way to get around this or something. i cant waste anymore of the gold account ive bought.
    is there anything that can help fix this?
  8. pp poopoo Win User

it doesnt let me log in to minecraft with my microsoft account even tho i bought minecraft on it im assuming it got deleted can you please check my minecraft usename is Gtx166O_Super

but i bought minecraft on my account and it says my account doesnt exist when i remember making it
  9. Tedeez Win User

CAN"T CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE!!!!!

after the stupid update, everyone having similar but different issues. microsoft gotta fix this problem. im so frustrated. i tried so many ways including running tests and using different account and also deleting profiles. now i lost my game saves. i cant
    even download my profile. i bought Gears of War 3 season pass and now i cant play the new DLC today. so frustrated. im pissed.
Thema:

1. Lost my other account, It doesnt exist?? Cant play my dlc i bought Now!! - Similar Threads - Lost account doesnt

2. Microsoft account lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account lost: I had a microsoft account with this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** linked with a minecraft account java edition (minecraft user: christ0santo). I tried to...
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  4. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  5. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  6. Lost 100$ in my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 100$ in my account.: Lost 100$ in my account. How do I get it back or let support check this ? 8e41c020-10c9-4112-bd83-dab3eab42bff
  7. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  8. My account had been hacked and I lost access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account had been hacked and I lost access to it: so I created new one using same adress, but can I in some way regain access to the old one even if it's overwritten with new one? Back in the day when i tried to log in it was said that there is...
  9. What do i do if i have lost the information of my account and the recovery form doesnt work?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do i do if i have lost the information of my account and the recovery form doesnt work?: Hi so ive lost my account on microsoft i dont know the full email only the first and couple last digits i dont remember the password and the phone number that is linked to it doesnt seem familiar...
  10. I lost my account reset doesnt help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my account reset doesnt help: i lost my xbox live password i tried al help but it dont work and i called the help and nothing changed if u click in reset it will send a code to a email i dont have my gamer tag is i eed a...