Lost my old microsoft account 4 years ago and want my gamertag now back.

Discus and support Lost my old microsoft account 4 years ago and want my gamertag now back. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Four years ago i played minecraft on my smartphone with the gamertag . after that i switched my smartphone and had a new e-mail. Can you just delete my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Skylaing, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Skylaing
    Skylaing Guest

Four years ago i played minecraft on my smartphone with the gamertag . after that i switched my smartphone and had a new e-mail. Can you just delete my old account or tell me how my e-mail adress was called. Becaue i really want my gamertag back.
    Is there a rule like after 5 years inactivity we delete the account? Because when i connect my mojang account (gamertag ) with my microsoft account i get a new gamertag like #1123

:)

Skylaing, Dec 19, 2020
  2. HyruleBalverine Win User

How old is your gamertag ???

My gamertag is close to 4 years old now. That's as old as my account.
  3. SteelyPenny1053 Win User

Account Doesn't Exists?

kinda same issue here.

so two years ago i deleted my ms account now two years late got a xbox one and created a new account but now i want my old gamertag back so thinking my old account had been deleted i tried to change my gamertag to my old gamertag but got a message that
    "that gamertag has already been taken" then i searched about that gamertag and found out that my old account hadnt been deleted yet and then when i tried to log in to my old account it said " there is no account by that email address". so i guess that old
    ms account got deleted but not the xbl account as i can still see my old gamertag,acchivement,account description and all.so is there any way to recover that old xbl account or the gamertag now by deleting that old xbl account so that gamertag be available
    to put in my new account?

im searching for a solution too.let me know if u find one.
  4. Twisted Theory Win User

forgot email cant recover gamertag

hey I lost my account details two years ago so I made a new one but I want my old one back.

all I know is my gamer tag I don't know my secret question but will they still get me my account back or is it a waste of time?
  5. SrTommy1981 Win User

Migrating account Chile to Usa

I had the same problem 2 years ago. I had to change my mexican account to USA and I asked the support for this but they didn't change it. I had to create a new account an start from scratch. Now I want to close my old account to recover my old gamertag and
    the support can't close my old account neither.
  6. HereticZombie Win User

trying to get an old profile back for over a year

I'm honestly thinking about getting rid of my xbox now. idk why they sent me here if no one can help me here either. i have other methods of proving the account is mine but of course the ones xbox support wants are ones that i cannot remember. i made the
    account like 4 years ago and dont remember the alot of the information i put on there. there has to be a way for them to help me. im not trying to hack someones profile, im just want the money i invested in my old gamertag back or put towards my new gamertag.
    like said i have dealt with this for over a year now
Thema:

1. Lost my old microsoft account 4 years ago and want my gamertag now back. - Similar Threads - Lost old microsoft

2. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  3. How to log into old roblox account with lost email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to log into old roblox account with lost email: I need my old roblox account and I forgot my password too it my friend in real life that i grew up with still has it added and I would like too login too the account if you have any information...
  4. Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...: Been playing actively for two weeks, and launched a couple days ago to find that the java launcher was asking for a new username. I closed and restarted in an attempt to avoid it, but it...
  5. i lost my old account email any help>

in XboX Insiders
    i lost my old account email any help>: i lost my old accounts email and i cant sign in anymore and i need that account back since im planning on buying the new xbox i dont want to restart my account and rebuy the games i spent hundreds...
  6. I have lost access to my old xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost access to my old xbox account: Hello, i’ve been trying to log into my old xbox account but i’ve forgotten the email and password used to login. There’s also no phone number linked, the account name is ‘jays solos’. I was...
  7. Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.: Hi, I used to have an Xbox One X and it stopped displaying video but at that time I didn't have enough cash to get it repaired so I had to get it recycled. It had my old gamertag and old Microsoft...
  8. Hey I lost my info(Gmail and password) to my old Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I lost my info(Gmail and password) to my old Microsoft account: Hey I lost my info(Gmail and password) to my old Microsoft account but I got the original Xbox it was made on I can tell you the gamer points the games I played on it if any of that helps....
  9. Lost the gmail account tied to microsoft account, old phone number as well and they put an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost the gmail account tied to microsoft account, old phone number as well and they put an...: I'm currently recovering from some type of theft of all of my personal information. To summarize, I don't have access to my gmail account I used to log into my Microsoft account. The phone number...
  10. Lack of Support, Microsoft has become money driven and has lost their old great customer ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lack of Support, Microsoft has become money driven and has lost their old great customer ...: I remember the good old days of when Microsoft took care of their customers when they had Xbox and even Xbox 360 issues. With the downhill slope you all are running in quality hardware and...