Lost my Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles

Discus and support Lost my Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Lost all my Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles on PC Windows 10 that I have been working for over several years. What is up? Microsoft discussion said this is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jannierey, May 24, 2020.

1. jannierey
    jannierey Guest

Lost all my Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles on PC Windows 10 that I have been working for over several years. What is up?

Microsoft discussion said this is an XBox issue. I have no Xbox but have account to play games on pc.

:)

jannierey, May 24, 2020
  2. DominumStige Win User

error code 303019

3. XBF John Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw crashes when opening some page in Edge

4. BenignClock624 Win User

freezing up

I just signed in to jigsaw puzzles trying to put together a puzzle. It has froze up on me 3 times just doing the edge pieces, then it kicked me completely out of jigsaw puzzles. A friend is having the same problem. Is Microsoft ever going to repair the problem?
  5. WieldyGiant9364 Win User

glasses usa.com

Agreed. And I give up - it's just way to frustrating to play Microsoft Jigsaw anymore. :( Everytime certain ads show up, everything freezes. Latest issue, I've lost the puzzle I was working on altogether. ugh. There are better apps out there. Microsoft
    - you should be better than this.
  6. TannerSpark7987 Win User

How to get new Jigsaw Jam collections on Microsoft Jigsaw game?

I see this was never answered but I have the same question. How do you get extra Jigsaw Jam puzzles for Microsoft Jigsaw?

Thank you.
Thema:

1. Lost my Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles - Similar Threads - Lost Microsoft Jigsaw

2. lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????: How to retrieve a puzzle frenzy game? 782d67b0-aacb-4036-bbaf-dac66d002736
  3. Microsoft updates & I lost the jigsaw puzzles again. Now what?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft updates & I lost the jigsaw puzzles again. Now what?: The os updated, now the jigsaw puzzles disappeared again! Sign out/in did not work. Now what do I do? Same problem as last month, when someone had to do who knows what to fix it. What do I try...
  4. I lost all of my Xbox Live purchased puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw on my Surface Pro 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all of my Xbox Live purchased puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw on my Surface Pro 6: I lost all of my Xbox Live purchased puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw on my Surface Pro 6. This has happened before but now it seems I can't get them back. I solve some and already purchased a bunch...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.: case #'s 1501587403 and 1502196989. Lost purchased jigsaw puzzles. Stats show puzzles played = 672, puzzles completed = 536, collections completed =3. Spoke with different technicians on May 22,...
  6. Lost collections purchased/completed on Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost collections purchased/completed on Microsoft Jigsaw: WHY CAN'T SOMEBODY ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS. There are heaps of people who've lost jigsaws immediately following the recent update. WHY ISN'T MICROSOFT DEALING WITH THIS? I've purchased the app...
  7. Lost all collections in Microsoft Jigsaw!

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost all collections in Microsoft Jigsaw!: After updating to the new version of Microsoft Jigsaw (May 21, 2020; 2.0.5110.0) I have lost all bought collections! f3603011-7dae-47bf-9f33-ceb297f9a5d6
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium - Unable to log into Xbox, so lost progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium - Unable to log into Xbox, so lost progress: I get the following error, every time I open Jigsaw oon Windows 10: [img] [img] I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but have the same problem 99a139d4-0144-44dc-8dd5-37e474599138
  9. microsoft jigsaw - lost all my solved puzzles and point

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw - lost all my solved puzzles and point: Dear Team, I had solved quite many puzzles already and had bought some new one and had appr. 15.000 points. and today I started the game and continued a open puzzle and after finishing it I...
  10. i have lost my entire xbox live microsoft jigsaw clollection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have lost my entire xbox live microsoft jigsaw clollection: I have lost all my Microsoft jigsaw collection although my gold points are displayed c1ced5ef-5859-42dc-9d00-44de8be0dad1