Lost my key to login to live.com.

Discus and support Lost my key to login to live.com. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought the Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition. Several day ago I lost my key to the game. I looked for it everywhere, but I do not find it. To save... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TroddenLeader41, May 26, 2018.

1. Lost my key to login to live.com.

I bought the Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition. Several day ago I lost my key to the game. I looked for it everywhere, but I do not find it. To save the state of the game I must log in and enter the key. I have been looked for some help in Games For Windows.
    While I switch on the game and I had to entered the key, the text displayed: I need a key. I pressed it, but I did not receive help.

Can somebody help me? What should I do?

:)

TroddenLeader41, May 26, 2018
  2. TetankaBull
    TetankaBull Guest
    Migrate to a new XBOX live account

Can anyone help?

I have 2 accounts, the first with a gmail.com login (old one been using for years). The second is a live.com login.

I want to migrate all my settings and achievements from the gmail.com account to the live.com account (gmail.com > live.com) then close off the gmail.com account without losing content.

I can't seem to find a way to do this. Can anyone suggest how this can be done?

TetankaBull, May 26, 2018
  3. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest
    Trouble with windows live ID.

Where are you trying to reset your live id password? If you want to reset it you should login to login,live.com and reset it there.

Kiesey, May 26, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Lost my key to login to live.com.