Lost my Halo 5 - Teishen Raikou REQ pack Code

Discus and support Lost my Halo 5 - Teishen Raikou REQ pack Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've lost my halo 5 Teishen Raikou REQ pack Code. I was not aware that messages in my inbox was automatically delete after 30 days :( I've been... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ADWalpole, Dec 26, 2015.

1. ADWalpole
    ADWalpole Guest

I've lost my halo 5 Teishen Raikou REQ pack Code.

I was not aware that messages in my inbox was automatically delete after 30 days Lost my Halo 5 - Teishen Raikou REQ pack Code :(

I've been working and had not time to play. Now i've lost y code.

Please can someone help ?

:)

ADWalpole, Dec 26, 2015
  2. Ratfoot
    Ratfoot Guest
    Halo 5 Bonus Armor

I received a code for Halo 5 Teishen Raikou armor and the message disappeared from my messages list. Is there a way to get the code back?

Ratfoot, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Accidentally deleted Halo 5 promotional code

Xbox live sent me a message with the Halo 5 promotional REQ pack which contained the Teishin Raikou armor set. I accidentally deleted this message. Is there any way i can retrieve the code, or maybe receive a new one?

Pure Noob Skill, Dec 26, 2015
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

That's not a code

If you login into halo it's under the store

It will show new packs as soon a you download the update

ngocphi, Dec 27, 2015
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    That pack just came out like last week the cartiaghers gift updatei

ngocphi, Dec 27, 2015
  6. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    I know it's not a code because I just logged on for the title update and it was available

And I haven't played for over a month

ngocphi, Dec 27, 2015
  7. ADWalpole
    ADWalpole Guest
    It was a code .. I saw the message and code with my own eyes!

ADWalpole, Dec 27, 2015
  8. Lost my Halo 5 - Teishen Raikou REQ pack Code

Hey, AD! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! Lost my Halo 5 - Teishen Raikou REQ pack Code :D

Misses Quinzel, Nov 3, 2018
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, AD! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! :D
  10. ngocphi Win User

That pack just came out like last week the cartiaghers gift updatei
  11. ngocphi Win User

That's not a code

If you login into halo it's under the store

It will show new packs as soon a you download the update
  12. ADWalpole Win User

It was a code .. I saw the message and code with my own eyes!
  13. ngocphi Win User

I know it's not a code because I just logged on for the title update and it was available

And I haven't played for over a month
Thema:

1. Lost my Halo 5 - Teishen Raikou REQ pack Code - Similar Threads - Lost Halo Teishen

2. How can I recover lost DLC for Halo: MCC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover lost DLC for Halo: MCC?: So I recently purchased an Xbox Series S as an upgrade from my Xbox One and upon logging in to the Series S, and downloading MCC, I realized my DLC for Reach and ODST were no longer there. I...
  3. I have lost access to my halo infinite account, how do I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost access to my halo infinite account, how do I get it back?: I recently redownloaded halo infinite and when I logged in, it treated it like it was my first time opening the game, despite having 150ish hours on the game before. Also my name is different and...
  4. lost all Halo multiplayer rank progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost all Halo multiplayer rank progress: hello, I recently updated Halo (running on steam) and when I launched the game again all my multiplayer progress had gone and rank returned to bronze and no ranked games played. My stats are all...
  5. Lost saved Halo progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved Halo progress: Our cable modem went kaput and we were without Internet connection for a while. It’s back, and I started up Halo Infinity only to be brought to the start page. I’m about halfway through the...
  6. I lost access to Halo: Reach within the Master Chief Collection and cannot restore it -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost access to Halo: Reach within the Master Chief Collection and cannot restore it -...: Recently when I was hopping on MCC to work on a few Reach achievements with my friend, I got a message from Xbox that essentially said "purchase a subscription or sign in with the account that...
  7. On xbox how do i look up lost broadcasts of my Halo Legendary Mythic Mission Solo. that i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On xbox how do i look up lost broadcasts of my Halo Legendary Mythic Mission Solo. that i...: [img] On xbox how do i look up lost broadcasts of my Halo Legendary Mythic Mission Solo. that i had to Unplug xbox the game gameplay FPS was locked in a Arial grenade death. millisecond loop Im...
  8. Help! I have lost my saved game progress in Halo CE!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I have lost my saved game progress in Halo CE!: Hi all, This is really annoying, and I can't figure out what has happened. I started my Series S console today and when I chose Halo CE it went through the whole startup sequence with all the...
  9. Campaign data lost unexpectedly in halo infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Campaign data lost unexpectedly in halo infinite: Second time this month just caught halo infinite get about 4 or 5 hours in the game and the first time a loading screen froze I restarted the console and had to start all over the second time I...
  10. Lost Halo Infinite Account??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Halo Infinite Account??: So I have my halo infinite account under the name just dbcharles and now when I log in with my original account it says a different name like dbcharles2 or dbcharles5713 those are other emails...