Lost my Gold subscription

Discus and support Lost my Gold subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A few days ago I logged on to play some online multiplayer in TF2, only I couldn't. At first I thought it was a problem with that game specifically so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FaintJoey780073, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Lost my Gold subscription

A few days ago I logged on to play some online multiplayer in TF2, only I couldn't. At first I thought it was a problem with that game specifically so I searched for help on their forums. The problem seemed common, with a few other users complaining that
    they also couldn't access MP in that game. Some solutions were suggested and I tried them all. The last one was to delete my profile, restart my console, and then re-download my profile. After doing that I noticed I was unable to play any game online because
    my Gold subscription was mysteriously gone. I went to settings and checked my subscriptions; it says I still have a Gold subscription. It auto-renewed in November last year so I only got two months of value from a whole years worth of payment.

I then tried to play Rainbow 6, but was told I don't have a Gold subscription. It asked me if I wanted to buy one so I clicked "yes." When selecting a payment option, a pop-up window appeared and told me my Gold subscription was past due. It is? Then why
    was I able to play online for two months if my subscription had expired? When I went to my Microsoft account, it says the payment for this year's subscription is "pending." What? It was working fine for Nov and Dec 2016. Is there anything I can do on my end
    to fix this problem.

:)

FaintJoey780073, Jan 6, 2017
  2. Eisnacken01
    Eisnacken01 Guest
    GOLD SUBSCRIPTION LOST

I lost my GOLD subscription by promoting from child to adult. I want want my subscription back!!!!

Eisnacken01, Jan 6, 2017
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Lost my Gold subscription????

You would need to contact support as they are the only ones who can deal with billing issues
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

In future it's always best to start your own thread instead of bumping old ones.

Daft Badger, Jan 6, 2017
  4. PhilJordan5 Win User

Country/Region

i changed and lost my 11 months left of gold subscription !!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Daft Badger Win User

You have a gold sub according to your gamercard.You can't use trials on an xbox live profile that already has a gold sub.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

You would need to contact support as they are the only ones who can deal with billing issues
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

In future it's always best to start your own thread instead of bumping old ones.
  7. Ninjaerik Win User

um i have something really weird when i turn on my xbox and try to sign to my live acoount it says i need to catch up on payments when i ended the payments taken out of my bank account. can anyone help its been going on since december.
  8. Bholstead Win User

Can't sign in/ download my profile

My account has lost my subscription to xbox live gold. Has anyone had that problem?
Thema:

Lost my Gold subscription

1. Lost my Gold subscription - Similar Threads - Lost Gold subscription

2. Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset: Hi, My Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset. I have a subscription (recently renewed, expiry 2024) but unsure how to link with xbox as it is not doing it automatically after the reset....
  3. I lost access to a majority of games I had gotten with gold, I don't know what to do.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost access to a majority of games I had gotten with gold, I don't know what to do.: I am currently subscribed to Gold, but I logged on today and saw that I have only 5 games from Gold, when I originally had close to 30 games. For Honor, Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China, and Sea...
  4. Lost a game that I got with gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost a game that I got with gold membership: So i have an old Xbox one and I still have it and can still play all of the games with gold i redeemed. I recently got a new Xbox ready to play a couple of those games and they weren't in my...
  5. Lost jigsaws and gold.

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost jigsaws and gold.: I had purchased approximately 30 downloadable collections and had amassed more that 200,000 gold points. During one of the recent upgrades my purchased puzzles AND gold are missing. Please...
  6. Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass....what gives?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass....what gives?!?!: Hey, so i bought and entered in a pre paid 12 month xbox live gold card, code worked cool. So i decide ill upgrade to gamepass ultimate. So i do that expecting the $16.99 cad to be charged after...
  7. Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass.....

in XboX Insiders
    Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass.....: Hey, so i bought and entered in a pre paid 12 month xbox live gold card, code worked cool. So i decide ill upgrade to gamepass ultimate. So i do that expecting the $16.99 cad to be charged after...
  8. Lost Xbox account still paying for monthly xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Xbox account still paying for monthly xbox live gold: The issue I'm having is that I had an old Xbox account that was paying for the monthly subscription of Gold. That account was removed off of the Xbox and the login details were lost too. I have...
  9. I lost sea of thieves that came with xbox gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost sea of thieves that came with xbox gold: So yesterday i was planning on buying Sea of thieves at 25$ CAD with the sale that was going on, but apparently i had it with gold, so i downloaded it on my xbox and this morning on my pc (since...
  10. Lost 12 month Xbox live gold card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 12 month Xbox live gold card: I bought a 12 month xbox live gold card online in came in the mail, i trued to redeem it but it wasnt activated so i called to get it activated but now i cant find it to redeem the code. I have...