Lost my Fallout 4 save due to a cloud problem...

Discus and support Lost my Fallout 4 save due to a cloud problem... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm pretty irritated at the moment. I wanted to load up some Fallout 4 to try some mods out. As it turns out, the cloud sync issue has yet to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xTye, Jun 2, 2016.

1. xTye
    xTye Guest

So I'm pretty irritated at the moment. I wanted to load up some Fallout 4 to try some mods out.

As it turns out, the cloud sync issue has yet to be addressed by Xbox. This is the same issue I faced when I first bought Fallout 4. I'm blown away that there hasn't been a fix put in place yet.

So here I sit. Fallout 4 attempting to sync my data. It's been on 4% for almost an hour now. I'm disappointed they don't care enough to fix a problem like this...

:)

xTye, Jun 2, 2016
  2. kris44dad
    kris44dad Guest
    Error when saving to cloud Fallout 4

I'm getting an error message in Fallout 4 about not being able to save due to lack of space.

My storage devices are both at ~60%, so I know the problem is old game saves in the cloud used all the space there. I don't know how to purge the 'cloud' or for lack of a solution, turn cloud saves off completely. I have read the help sections. I see none
    of the described methods for managing cloud saves, either at the global or individual games level. I have done the option to clear all local game saves, but see no such option for the cloud. I also see no option under the individual games to remove save
    files, only the uninstall all option to remove the game and DLC as well.

I did totally uninstall and reinstall Fallout 4 before I started playing again.

Can the cloud saves be purged? I know I have old saves there to be deleted.

kris44dad, Jun 2, 2016
  3. I am BlackZz
    I am BlackZz Guest
    Save sync Fallout 4

Hey guys, i had to delete all saves due to an error on my xbox recently. So i had to sync all saves from the cloud again, however when i try to sync my fallout 4 save it stops at 3% and doesn't continue even whem let alone for hours. Any help? I already
    deleted the failed save again but it doesn't seem to work :/

I am BlackZz, Jun 2, 2016
  4. Fateish Win User

X Box game (Fallout 4) won't start - corrupted data

I also lost my save on fallout 4 due to corrupted data, I'm sorry but I don't think there's anything you can do unless you have a backup save somewhere
  5. cwack Win User

When trying to play Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this?

Yes I’ve cleared over 100 gb on my Xbox but xcloud still won’t work for fallout 4 and it’s only fallout 4 that has a problem. I tried using cloud gaming on my Xbox instead but it still didn’t work. My game starts syncing and then says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” and says my Xbox is out of space for saved data
  6. GregWatson4 Win User

Cloud storage

How to get back lost saved game fallout 4
  7. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Fallout 4 Data is gone?

Hi,

if you was online at the time, try removing the save date by doing these steps.

1. go to fallout 4 in my games and apps, just highlight the game.

2. Press on the menu button and then go to manage game.

3. Go to saved data and Press A on it and delete from console.

4. Boot up fallout 4 the cloud will come up.

5. See if this solves your problem

Happy Gaming!
  8. Chronic King413 Win User

No access to xbox cloud

If you play connected to xbox live you game data will automatically be saved to the cloud. Important to note that the cloud is used only to save game data not the game itself.

Example: if you are playing Fallout 4 on your console and save your game and go to another console with Fallout 4 installed you can sign in with your xbox live profile and play from where you left off on the previous console. But you cannot save Fallout
    4 the game to the cloud to play on both consoles without installing it onto there hard drives.

I hope this helps :)
Thema:

1. Lost my Fallout 4 save due to a cloud problem... - Similar Threads - Lost Fallout save

2. I lost my progress in Fallout New Vegas after I switched from a One S to a Series S. Can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my progress in Fallout New Vegas after I switched from a One S to a Series S. Can...: I recently bought a Xbox Series S and tried to continue New Vegas (360 backwards compatibility) from my previous save on my Xbox One S yet majority of my progress was gone except from an auto...
  3. Lost Fallout DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Fallout DLC: I have "lost" all of the fallout DLC I bought a long time ago. I say lost as I'm not able to download them anymore and have to buy them all over again. just want me DLC or my money back...
  4. Fallout 4 lvl52 perdu (Fallout 4 lvl52 Lost)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 4 lvl52 perdu (Fallout 4 lvl52 Lost): Bonjour tous, Voil mon problème, ce matin j'ai décidé d'achever une quête (retour au bercail), lorsqu'au moment de sauvegarder un message est apparu (vague souvenir car très énervé alors excusez...
  5. Lost fallout 3 game code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost fallout 3 game code: in about 2016 or 2017 I purchased the fallout 4 game disc (not preowned), it came with a free fallout 3 game code but I lost it☹️ Can I please get some help I would really like that game....
  6. Cloud Saves being lost Fallout New Vegas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Saves being lost Fallout New Vegas: Dear All I am playing fallout New Vegas over 2 consoles depending where I am. When I move from one to the other I receive the message 'Saved games are still uploading on another console. If you...
  7. Fallout 4 lost saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 lost saves: Hi All, Apologies if I'm asking a question that has been covered before but I can't find any guidance that solved this specific problem. I have been playing fallout 4 offline for some time due...
  8. Lost save files for Fallout 4. Over 7 hours missing Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost save files for Fallout 4. Over 7 hours missing Help!: First off. I already contacted Bethesda Support on this. I have signed off and on the network and even power cycled. Nothing. They even suggested I play for 5 minutes and then save again. I have...
  9. Lost game save data - Fallout 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost game save data - Fallout 4: If this has already been answered, I apologize ahead of time. Disconnected my system at home, took it to play at another location WITHOUT internet access - Fallout 4 isn't multiplayer so thought...
  10. Fallout 4 - Lost All But One Game Save

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 4 - Lost All But One Game Save: Playing Fallout 4, all my initial game files appear to be gone. Long story short, I started a couple of other games using guest accounts not knowing these accounts were temporary and the game...