Lost my email with Quantum Break Alan Wake codes

Discus and support Lost my email with Quantum Break Alan Wake codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I know this is a little late but I was recently looking for a new game to play and remembered that when I bought Quantum Break I was supposed to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mountain01, May 19, 2017.

1. Mountain01
    Mountain01 Guest

I know this is a little late but I was recently looking for a new game to play and remembered that when I bought Quantum Break I was supposed to get codes for Alan Wake as well. I've looked everywhere and I can't seem to find it. I checked the "ready to
    install" section in the Games & Apps menu and I have American Nightmare there, but not the base game. I was wondering if there was a way to get the code for that.

:)

Mountain01, May 19, 2017
  2. BinaryBand1t
    BinaryBand1t Guest
    Alan Wake code

Lost Quantum Break message with Alan Wake code

BinaryBand1t, May 19, 2017
  3. GRUPOX1
    GRUPOX1 Guest
    Bom dia! o código de Alan Wake não chegou!!! Comprei quantum break com promessa de Alan chegar por email e nada!! ;/ ajuda!!

Bom dia! o código de Alan Wake não chegou!!! Comprei quantum break com promessa de Alan chegar por email e nada!! ;/ ajuda!!

[Translation: Good Morning! the code of Alan Wake has not arrived !!! Bought quantum break with Alan promise to get email
    and nothing !! ;/ help!!]

GRUPOX1, May 19, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Mountain01! You should receive Xbox Live messages shortly. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, May 22, 2017
  5. Miramirajane Win User

Did not receive Quantum Break PreOrder Codes

Guys,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

•Alan Wake’s American Nightmare (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake : The Writer DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Alan Wake : The Signal DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Quantum Break on Windows 10
  6. ItzMiahBabeh Win User

Alan Wake code for Quantum Break Preorder

I have also not receive my Alan wake code for preordering quantum break, I've receive alan wake American nightmare only
  7. Miramirajane Win User

Pre-ordered Quantum Break, but still no codes.

Hi Soulidium 86,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

8. Miramirajane Win User

Missing Quantum Break Preorders

Hi AceHack00,

9. Miramirajane Win User

I received one code from quantum break preorder

Hi WAKEUPMYINRDRGN,

Thema:

1. Lost my email with Quantum Break Alan Wake codes - Similar Threads - Lost email Quantum

2. How to log into old roblox account with lost email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to log into old roblox account with lost email: I need my old roblox account and I forgot my password too it my friend in real life that i grew up with still has it added and I would like too login too the account if you have any information...
  3. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  4. I know my username but i lost my email can i recover the account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I know my username but i lost my email can i recover the account?: I Brought Minecraft on an account and lost the email but im still logged in and can play on microsoft games with the account can i recover the email? 8c741100-ba3c-41cc-b4bd-999adc36672f
  5. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  6. Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.: Around 8-9 years ago I lost access to my original Xbox account out of no where. When I try to log into it I can see that the email was changed to an email I never created. It is the email I had on...
  7. i lost my old account email any help>

in XboX Insiders
    i lost my old account email any help>: i lost my old accounts email and i cant sign in anymore and i need that account back since im planning on buying the new xbox i dont want to restart my account and rebuy the games i spent hundreds...
  8. I have lost my microsoft email and apparently it doesnt say that the email actually exists...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost my microsoft email and apparently it doesnt say that the email actually exists...: the previous email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and i would like to log back into my microsoft account so i can access my minecraft account which was after...
  9. Access to account lost, unknown email taken over

in XBoX Accessibility
    Access to account lost, unknown email taken over: Hi, Near the start of the year my Microsoft account connected to my xbox and pc (before I reset it and used a new account) was taken over by an unknown @rambler.ru email. I now cannot reset the...
  10. Is there anyway to get my account back after I’ve lost the email and phone number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get my account back after I’ve lost the email and phone number: I made the account in 2015 and sold my Xbox now I have a Xbox account I want my account back but can’t get it due to having a new email and number any help will be appreciated...