Lost my dlc code

Discus and support Lost my dlc code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have a dlc code for a game and I covered the code because I was doing a giveaway for my online community. I covered it to show proof I had the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Quade Beglinger, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Lost my dlc code

Hi I have a dlc code for a game and I covered the code because I was doing a giveaway for my online community. I covered it to show proof I had the code to giveaway and now ive forgotten where I wrote the rest of the code down. I have the card and the rest of the information that is on the card is there anyway you can find the rest of the code form me? Thanks.

:)

Quade Beglinger, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Lost my dlc code

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Quade, as this forum is open to the public and unfortunately, as independent consultants, we do not have access to some data or your account, we cannot verify this issue of the DLC

To effectively clarify this issue, it is necessary to contact Microsoft support directly via chat, so that they can help you.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. InfoCone Win User

Duke Nukem First Access Club

Ask for lost creds will send you the code to your email so u can login, and you'll see the 360 dlc code right under the demo code.
  4. HassanB Win User

Lost my DLC

Hello,

You will only be able to download the content you purchased on that original account. If you can't access that account for whatever reason you will need to contact phone support for assistance with that. If it's locked due to some sort of billing issue, only
    phone support can assist with that. Until you gain access to that account, you won't be able to download any content you previously purchased on the account in question.

Please reach out to phone support by visiting this page here.
  5. mak_marie Win User

A DLC that I bought with a bundle for a game won't download

I lost what the error code was, but I believe that it started with 0802, and the DLC now says that it is queued, though I have nothing else downloading right now. The DLC is Banned Footage Vol.1 for Resident Evil Biohazard.
  6. Dakudu Win User

Modern Warfare 3 Maps

if my call of duty elite membership finish.... i will lost the dlcs?
Thema:

Lost my dlc code

1. Lost my dlc code - Similar Threads - Lost dlc code

2. I lost Monster Hunter World Iceborne dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost Monster Hunter World Iceborne dlc: I played the game on the deluxe master disc when it first came out and bought the digital monster hunter world this week. I launch the game and it acts like I don't have Iceborne installed. I...
  3. After bought DLC, my pervious game save being lost with Xbox PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After bought DLC, my pervious game save being lost with Xbox PC.: Once I bought Monster Hunter rise: Sunbreak (DLC), why my pervious game save data is lost and I need to start from zero? I had spent 170+hours to play in Monster Hunter Rise before bought the DLC...
  4. How can I recover lost DLC for Halo: MCC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover lost DLC for Halo: MCC?: So I recently purchased an Xbox Series S as an upgrade from my Xbox One and upon logging in to the Series S, and downloading MCC, I realized my DLC for Reach and ODST were no longer there. I...
  5. I lost my dlc and I don’t know how to get it back WWE 2K19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my dlc and I don’t know how to get it back WWE 2K19: So basically my Xbox got some error and I tried all the options but it didn’t work so I did an offline system update with a usb stick and my Xbox started working. But the issue is all my disc...
  6. i lost my DLC on Xbox after buying a new game disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i lost my DLC on Xbox after buying a new game disc.: Fallout 4 is my favorite game of all time. The disc I had, basically fell apart and was no longer usable, this disc was the original fallout 4 and was NOT the G.O.T.Y version. I only had nuka...
  7. Lost my DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my DLC: So about a year ago I bought the Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass on my Xbox one S. Everything worked great however when I just upgraded to a Xbox Series S, it showed that I never owned the...
  8. Lost disc with DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost disc with DLC: Hi, I spent about £250 on DLC packs for the Sims 4 on a disc/cd that I got given a few years ago. I’ve since lost the disc in a house move, but I was wondering if there’s any way I can retrieve...
  9. Forza: Halo Warthog DLC Code Lost

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forza: Halo Warthog DLC Code Lost: I own and have played The Master Chief Collection & Halo 5, as well as Forza 5, 6, Horizons, & Horizons 2. I had the code delivered to my Xbox Messages. When I would press "redeem code...
  10. Redeemed Destiny blacksmith via iPhone, lost connection, no dlc & code shows ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed Destiny blacksmith via iPhone, lost connection, no dlc & code shows ...: I entered my Destiny blacksmith code on my phone and was in a bad connection area. After I lost link I refreshed and re entered code. Showed redeemed. Went on Xbox one to play Destiny when I got...