Lost my black dog hook and I still don't have my Ebon pistol

Discus and support Lost my black dog hook and I still don't have my Ebon pistol in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help with the Sea of Thieves game, I still havent received the Ebon Pistol and now the hook from the black dog pack is missing. :\... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ratojunior, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Ratojunior
    Ratojunior Guest

I need help with the Sea of Thieves game, I still havent received the Ebon Pistol and now the hook from the black dog pack is missing. :\

:)

Ratojunior, Apr 8, 2018
  2. Icaryssen
    Icaryssen Guest
    Still MIssing the ebon flintlock pistol from the mixer stream

as the title says im still missing the
    ebon flintlock pistol
    i would really like to get it to complete the black dog outfit + my 2 firends that was at my place linking thier mixer accounts did get them but not me

Icaryssen, Apr 8, 2018
  3. Promo sent to wrong account

Hi again!

To clarify, the Anubis skin was also part of the MixPot reward, along with the Ebon Flintlock pistol. The Black Dog pack codes were for preordering the game, and are still being sent out. There's more information on additional content
    and how to access it on
    this Sea of Thieves support page

Mister Quasar, Apr 8, 2018
  4. Lost my black dog hook and I still don't have my Ebon pistol

Hi there Ratojunior, thanks for reaching out.

To check, when you view your
    Order History
    while signed into your account, what do you see there? Do you see the Sea of Thieves Black Dogs Pack? If you see the Black Dog Pack in your Order History, that means that it has applied to your account.

Also, when in Sea of Thieves, if you visit the Armory Chest on your boat or next to the weapons shop, do you see the Black Dog Pack content there?

The Sea of Thieves team has included an issue with some players not being able to see their downloadable content in game via the

Patch Notes- 1.0.2
    released last week. This issue is being looked into and they did include a potential workaround.

Mister Cazador, Apr 9, 2018
  5. Ratojunior
    Ratojunior Guest
    Yes i checked all this before submitting this post, the hook simply disappeared from the box and the pistol hasn't appeared weeks after watching the stream. Both (Sea of Thieves: Black Dog Pack and the Founder Pack) have been redeemed.

Ratojunior, Apr 9, 2018
  6. Ratojunior
    Ratojunior Guest
    So no help whatsoever, im still missing the items and now the I cant even play due the the bronzebeard error

This is great, i payed 70€ for **** full of bugs and no support, thank you.

Ratojunior, Apr 12, 2018
  7. We're sorry to hear about the frustrating experience Ratojunior, we certainly understand.

Please
    submit a support ticket
    with the official Sea of Thieves team and they'll be sure to get back to you as soon as they can regarding the issues you're currently experiencing in the game.

Mister Cazador, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: