LOST MY ACCOUNT FOUND OUT THERE IS A RUSSIAN EMAIL WHO HACKED IT

Discus and support LOST MY ACCOUNT FOUND OUT THERE IS A RUSSIAN EMAIL WHO HACKED IT in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 1 year ago i found out my acc got hacked due to some Russian email and i had paid minecraft and office in it pls help me recover it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pine101, Jul 23, 2023.

1. Pine101
    Pine101 Guest

1 year ago i found out my acc got hacked due to some Russian email and i had paid minecraft and office in it pls help me recover it

:)

Pine101, Jul 23, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this on your account being hacked. I am here to help.

Kindly follow the guidelines on how to recover your hacked account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

You may also submit a request to recover your account via the account recovery web form:

https://account.live.com/acsr

If you're able to recover your account, proceed with password change then update your account security information to secure your account further and prevent this from happening again on account.microsoft.com > Security > Advanced security options page > remove the email address or phone number of the hacker if they add any. If none, add your preferred email or phone number to update your security information.

By doing so, your account will undergo a 30 days security lockdown. During this time, you cannot make any changes to your account such as a password change, or make any purchases. Your account is still open and active, and you can still use your email, Skype, OneDrive, and devices as usual.

If the hacker is able to cancel the security information change or if you haven't recovered your account at all, please contact Microsoft Xbox Support as soon as possible. They have the right tools to investigate this issue properly and possibly recover a hacked account on their end. You can reach out to them through this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

Reference link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. gds1972 Win User

Hacked by Russian Email Account

Hi

Can you please try using the link below and then select the option to Update Your Security to see if it is possible to remove this E-mail address from your account here.

https://account.microsoft.com/security
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Hacked by Russian Email Account

Hi there,

Have you reached out to official support for assistance in removing the email yet?

They will be your best hope in recovering your account and getting the address removed as no one in the forums will be able to assist.

You can go here for here for the number for support in your region: http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Ryan Tucker2 Win User

Hacked by Rambler.ru Email

yea yea yea whatever yall comment on here like you care or something but the second i email you tell me to kick rocks and tell me theres nothing that you can do to help me im over it ive tried to prove that its my account and it was hacked by a Russian but yall just dont care. You even removed the Email from my post what are you scared that the Russian Hacker is going to hack microsofts servers or something im going to post it again *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is the email of the Russian Hacker that stole MY ACCCOUNT ITS MINE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT SCUMBAGS
  6. LM217_828 Win User

Microsoft Account Hacked - Can't Access Xbox

were you gamesharing by chance.
    We don't game share no with our console. But the Xbox in question isn't in our home it belongs to the son of my partner's ex, so we have no idea if they have been game sharing. Could this have caused my partner's Microsoft account to be hacked? It was a
    Russian email address that hacked him and kicked him out of his own Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. LOST MY ACCOUNT FOUND OUT THERE IS A RUSSIAN EMAIL WHO HACKED IT - Similar Threads - LOST ACCOUNT FOUND

2. Microsoft account lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account lost: I had a microsoft account with this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** linked with a minecraft account java edition (minecraft user: christ0santo). I tried to...
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  4. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  5. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  6. Lost 100$ in my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 100$ in my account.: Lost 100$ in my account. How do I get it back or let support check this ? 8e41c020-10c9-4112-bd83-dab3eab42bff
  7. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  8. My account had been hacked and I lost access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account had been hacked and I lost access to it: so I created new one using same adress, but can I in some way regain access to the old one even if it's overwritten with new one? Back in the day when i tried to log in it was said that there is...
  9. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  10. how to get my dragon mania legends account because suddenly is lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to get my dragon mania legends account because suddenly is lost: Dear Support Team, I am writing to seek your urgent assistance in recovering my Dragon Mania Legends account, which unexpectedly disappeared today. Earlier today, I was playing the game normally...