Lost my account and I can’t remember my email but I remember the gamer tag can you help

Discus and support Lost my account and I can’t remember my email but I remember the gamer tag can you help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I forgot the email to my account but remember the gamer tag could you help c5a47c6b-c763-4dfa-8c3f-804dafa8b0d6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jett Zeiter, Aug 7, 2023.

1. Jett Zeiter
    Jett Zeiter Guest

Lost my account and I can’t remember my email but I remember the gamer tag can you help

I forgot the email to my account but remember the gamer tag could you help

:)

Jett Zeiter, Aug 7, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

I REMEMBER MY GAMER TAG BUT NOT THE EMAIL

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello MattHeinrich2, unfortunately it is not possible to log into the Microsoft account without knowing the email or if you have placed a phone as a login, try to see with a family member, friends you play if they do not know your email that used on Xbox, then to cancel the automatic renewal of the subscription enter your account by the link below.

https://account.microsoft.com/services
  3. MoltenTulip Win User

Gamer tag lost?

How can I get my old gamer tag....I can't remember the email
  4. Mauro Sarlat Win User

I can’t remember the email to my other account

Hi Darr_400.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you. We are sorry for the incident.

'If you forget or no longer have access to an email address you might have used, contact Minecraft Support. If you cannot get Mojang system emails, visit the Cannot Get Mojang System Emails page. If you have a Microsoft account and forgot your email, contact Microsoft support."

Information in the link down below (I FORGOT THE EMAIL ADDRESS USED FOR MY ACCOUNT):

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us... or no,your email, contact Microsoft support.
  5. PARTYBOY5433 Win User

Gamertag Known, but no email or password associated with it

I cant remember my hotmail account. like anything. and i got a new xbox and iI cant connect to xbox live without a windows account and password and iI cant figure it out and want that gamer tag. is their a way you can send it to one of my other emails address
    so i can usee that account. please help
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I Can't remember the email linked with my gamer tag

Hi Maxwell! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft account.

Unfortunately, gamer tag information is not enough. In order to recover a Microsoft account that is linked to your Minecraft, you will need to know the email address associated with it. In this case, the only option you have is to perform the following workarounds to locate the email address linked to your Microsoft/Minecraft account according to the official Xbox website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

"Go to xbox.com and try signing in with the email address that you think is associated with your Microsoft account.

If you can sign in, the email address and password you entered are valid. The gamertag that’s associated with this email address will be displayed in the upper-right corner of the screen.

If you can’t sign in, check your other email inboxes for messages about your Xbox subscription or Xbox offers. This may help you determine which email address is associated with your Xbox profile.

Note: Think back to when you created your Microsoft account. Were you using a different internet service provider for email at the time?

If you’re part of an Xbox family group, have an organizer (adult account) look up your account info with the Xbox Family Settings app.

Note: This step only works if you’re set as a member of the Xbox family group. Organizers can’t review the account info of other organizers in a group.

Steps for the organizer:

Open the Xbox Family Settings app on their mobile device.
    Choose the member whose account info isn’t known.
    Select the Info bubble next to the user’s gamertag.
    Review the info under Account email for the Microsoft account that’s associated with their Xbox profile."

If you're able to locate the email address of your account, you can proceed with recovering it through the account recovery webform:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. Lost my account and I can’t remember my email but I remember the gamer tag can you help - Similar Threads - Lost account can’t

2. Microsoft account lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account lost: I had a microsoft account with this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** linked with a minecraft account java edition (minecraft user: christ0santo). I tried to...
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  4. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  5. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  6. Lost 100$ in my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 100$ in my account.: Lost 100$ in my account. How do I get it back or let support check this ? 8e41c020-10c9-4112-bd83-dab3eab42bff
  7. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  8. I lost my Microsoft account for my PlayStation 4 and can’t not play online plz help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my Microsoft account for my PlayStation 4 and can’t not play online plz help me: The user name it keep piping up is overkillagang. I dot not own this account 55c6a43f-9eff-4487-998d-f48241cf3905
  9. Lost my Microsoft account and Can’t access my steam game (Microsoft Flight simulator 2020)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my Microsoft account and Can’t access my steam game (Microsoft Flight simulator 2020): I have purchased Microsoft flight simulator 2020 last year and i didn’t play much, yesterday i went to my steam profile and re downloaded the game once the steam download has finished I have...
  10. Can’t login to my Xbox account bc of lost password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login to my Xbox account bc of lost password: [img] I need to know how to reset my password without using the forgot my password button because I apparently don’t have enough info to reset it. I can’t go and look at my info because I’m not...