Lost my acc

Discus and support Lost my acc in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have lost my account and now i do not own minecraft or fh4, i had minecraft before the migration and fh4 standard edition. I used the same email, no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by oprea andrei, Nov 26, 2023.

1. oprea andrei
    oprea andrei Guest

Lost my acc

I have lost my account and now i do not own minecraft or fh4, i had minecraft before the migration and fh4 standard edition.

I used the same email, no miss spelling.

Not only did I lose my bought items, i have also lost all of my purchased items that were free.

Please help me.

:)

oprea andrei, Nov 26, 2023
  2. 1235443 Win User

my acc got permanently suspended

does this mean I lost my acc 😭
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Lost my acc

I appreciate the response.

Since you're unable to find any purchase history proves that both games were actually purchased on a different Microsoft account.

Try to check the accounts' Order History of your family members or friends who might have been using your Xbox console or Windows PC frequently at your home. It might be possible that the games were purchased on one of their accounts before.

If you feel the need to contact Xbox Support, you may reach out to them using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. oprea andrei Win User

Lost my acc

I playeed after the migration. so no miss spelled email
  5. oprea andrei Win User

Lost my acc

I playued after migartion with the same email. i played for 1 yeay, afterwards i took a break for a few months. I found out my games or other purchased apps were gone.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Lost my acc

I dont find any purchase history and i dont have any other microsoft accounts.
    Whenever you did the migration it wouldve also sent you an email to the email address the account was migrated to confirming that the migration was completed. Do you see that confirmation email?

If you dont then that would just make me further suspect maybe you had a typo when entering in your email.
Thema:

Lost my acc

1. Lost my acc - Similar Threads - Lost acc

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  5. Lost acces to my digital copy of red dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost acces to my digital copy of red dead 2: I’ve played and beaten red dead redemption 2 multiple times have game data and achievements as proof but when I reset my Xbox the Microsoft store acts as if I never played it and don’t own it what...
  6. I lost acces of my e-mail and my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost acces of my e-mail and my minecraft account: So someone came to me in a Minecraft Server and told me he would give me 30 $ in hypixel gems if I won a duel. i won it and he gave me his discord to Comunicate that way. he send me a screenshot...
  7. Lost acces to my Microsoft migrated Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost acces to my Microsoft migrated Minecraft account: So, i have previously had a Microsoft Xbox account on this email, and there i have multiple times bought an Xbox Game pass and so on. I have also migrated my Minecraft account to this Micorosft...
  8. I would say i lost my Minecraft acc lol

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would say i lost my Minecraft acc lol: I addet a New mail and removed my old outlook mail from my microsoft acc and now i cant login with the minecraft acc i bought with the old mail the acc doesnt exist and i same time cant make a new...
  9. So I lost all my money I had $101.28 dollars on my acc and now its all gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I lost all my money I had $101.28 dollars on my acc and now its all gone: I lost all my money it was 101.28 dollars and i was. Wondering if I could get my money back 79a737bf-173a-4ef7-9cf7-ce74aeb19758
  10. I Have Bought Gta 5 Digital and i got hacked so i had to make a new acc so i lost it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have Bought Gta 5 Digital and i got hacked so i had to make a new acc so i lost it: I Have Bought Gta 5 Digital and i got hacked so i had to make a new acc so i lost it and im trying to get it back for FREE 49a31c29-f59b-47c3-897d-244bb21de30b