lost my 5 star vip

Discus and support lost my 5 star vip in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; on xbox live rewards i was 5 star vip now on microsoft rewards im just level 2 and have to get 500 points next month to stay at level 2 not happy with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kal ElXxXGod, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Kal ElXxXGod
    Kal ElXxXGod Guest

lost my 5 star vip

on xbox live rewards i was 5 star vip now on microsoft rewards im just level 2 and have to get 500 points next month to stay at level 2 not happy with this i was getting 10% back on things and nothing

:)

Kal ElXxXGod, Jul 10, 2018
  2. My rank star vip not progress for level 5 buy windows 10 home and need for speed payback deluxe

My Rank Star Vip not progress level 4 for level 5 Buy Windows Home 469,00 BRL and Need For Speed PayBack Deluxe 279,00 BRL in windows store live Brasil, my rank star vip not progress for level 5.

xXx Amilton xXx, Jul 10, 2018
  3. iiTz REAPERz
    iiTz REAPERz Guest
    Rewards rank

Hi,

Upon logging into my rewards account I had noticed my reward rank had been changed from 5 star VIP to 2 star VIP and was wondering if there is a reasoning behind this

Thank you

Niall

()

iiTz REAPERz, Jul 10, 2018
  4. lost my 5 star vip

JustAnotherJay, Jul 11, 2018
  5. Kal ElXxXGod
    Kal ElXxXGod Guest
    why change xbox live rewards was doing fine spoilt it now

Kal ElXxXGod, Jul 11, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    As a business, why would you continue to pay someone else to run a program for you when you already have one of your own?

The Microsoft Rewards program is not that bad. It's easier to earn points without having to make purchases, unlike the Xbox Rewards program, but you can still get both. And you can redeem points on other things like gold, game pass, Amazon gift cards, etc.

Smwutches, Nov 4, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

lost my 5 star vip

As a business, why would you continue to pay someone else to run a program for you when you already have one of your own?

The Microsoft Rewards program is not that bad. It's easier to earn points without having to make purchases, unlike the Xbox Rewards program, but you can still get both. And you can redeem points on other things like gold, game pass, Amazon gift cards, etc.
  8. JustAnotherJay Win User

lost my 5 star vip

9. Kal ElXxXGod Win User

lost my 5 star vip

Unfortunately the merging of Xbox Rewards and Microsoft Rewards brought some changes. You can read about those changes on the

Xbox Rewards transition website
    , there's also a link to the
    Microsoft Rewards FAQ
    near the bottom.
    why change xbox live rewards was doing fine spoilt it now
  10. Cryptic Flair Win User

VIP Rating

I'm having the same problem; all of a sudden my VIP rank went from 66% of the way to 5 stars as a 4-star, to 91% of the way to 4 stars as a 3-star.
  11. Trinitarian-CA21C929 Win User

I bought Resident Evil 7 in February, only got 3,000 points back.

and yes im a 5 star VIP 10% back
Thema:

lost my 5 star vip

1. lost my 5 star vip - Similar Threads - lost star vip

2. Lost game/data progress on Jojo All-Star Battle R

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost game/data progress on Jojo All-Star Battle R: Hi! I’ve recently started playing the newly released Jojo All-Star Battle R. I had game time of around 12-13 hours unlocking bunch of achievements and extras. Later one night i opened the game and...
  3. Lost game progress Star Wars Saga

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost game progress Star Wars Saga: My sons were saving two slots for this game. One was very far along he had opened all the levels and gained a ton of characters. Yesterday he opened the game and most of his progress was lost and...
  4. Lost progress to next star

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost progress to next star: I was almost to the next star rank, when suddenly my progress went all the way to zero again. Considering how much I spent to get to that point, I'm a little frustrated with this outcome. Is there...
  5. my vip star rank has reset and i have lost my star progress

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my vip star rank has reset and i have lost my star progress: i have just logged into my account and went to check my vip star rank and its been reset i was on my way to 2 star rank and now am back to the start? i have had this rank for some years now.why...
  6. VIP Star progress lost

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    VIP Star progress lost: Hello, Recently I checked my Rewards account and found that my account is green once again and able to deposit credits, and all the credits that were backlogged during the problem were deposited....
  7. I lost a my vip star why?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I lost a my vip star why?: I had a vip star and I was like 12 15 bucks away from getting my second my vip star. But now it says I have 0 my vip stars? 7e1881f2-4cc5-497b-9fbc-333b6f9b97fb
  8. Lost all Star Club progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all Star Club progress: Daily challenges work, progress is synced, but in Star Club everything is lost. I've uninstalled and installed app, but that didn't help at all. What can I do to fix it? Thnx...
  9. Have lost all Star Club data in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have lost all Star Club data in Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hi, I play the MS Solitaire Collection daily challenges and Star Club challenges as well. The data for the Daily solitaire challenges is intact, but everything related to the Star Club is lost....
  10. Lost all my Star Club game points. Everything was set back to 0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my Star Club game points. Everything was set back to 0: Ref 1356023382 Above is the reference number from Chat which they could not help me. Windows 10 version 1607 OSBuild 14393.187 Help. I went to play my Star Club games and they are all back to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 5 star xbox vip