Lost my 100 weekly streak randomly!

Discus and support Lost my 100 weekly streak randomly! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just lost my 100 weekly streak reward points outta no where. I've been keeping up with the challenges and had a few close calls here and there but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mahjarrat Azzanadra, Apr 8, 2023.

1. Lost my 100 weekly streak randomly!

I just lost my 100 weekly streak reward points outta no where. I've been keeping up with the challenges and had a few close calls here and there but now it's gone due to some bug or glitch. I never missed a week and always kept up with the challenges. It's lame that my 2 years of progress and dedication is gone due to something outta my control.

:)

Mahjarrat Azzanadra, Apr 8, 2023
  2. SensitiveMass03 Win User

Awesome, thats good to know! Yeah mine is still showing wrong also..TY!
  3. Dazzler2023 Win User

I can also confirm my streak fixed itself when i completed this weeks streak back to 119 again.
  4. Darkoce Win User

I have/had this issue. Support got back to me and said my streak is still intact. But my Xbox is still showing its been reset. Maybe after we have finished this week's set it will sort itself out?
  5. SensitiveMass03 Win User

Me too, I had a 201 week streak going...I did finish last weeks set ending 4 /10...But it wasnt credited even though it shows all 3 checks plus the 100 points for finishing....I had a call back with customer support, he sent me the link to report by email...Im waiting on a reply...I take a pic every week incase this happens, because it happened to my daily streak and I lost it a couple of times..
  6. SensitiveMass03 Win User

Mine is fixed, I finished this week which is 201..đź‘Ź
Thema:

1. Lost my 100 weekly streak randomly! - Similar Threads - Lost 100 weekly

2. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  3. Lost 100$ in my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 100$ in my account.: Lost 100$ in my account. How do I get it back or let support check this ? 8e41c020-10c9-4112-bd83-dab3eab42bff
  4. Network red bug 100% lost packet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network red bug 100% lost packet: Servers xbox have a bug network say 100 % lost packet. I have 4 consoles xbox and say the same it. Microsoft other bug , and lost save baldur gate 3......All my red is ok, is in yours servers....
  5. Bug wifi -ethernet conexion lost 100% packets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug wifi -ethernet conexion lost 100% packets: Bug wifi -ethernet conexion lost 100% packets, when i see velocity xbox series X red. Its a error done this week, when xbox live was down.Mi conexion with other consoles and TV is perfect, and...
  6. packet lost (100% ) in Xbox network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    packet lost (100% ) in Xbox network: Hello I have a fundamental problem when taking a test, it shows the following result despite being connected to the Internet I also have problems uploading photos in this website Photo link...
  7. I think i just lost 100$+

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think i just lost 100$+: Today i was supposed to go play with my friend on a minecraft server and when i tried to go connect to my account it didnt work so i lost my microsoft account and idk why so i lost 100$+ and all...
  8. My accounts been hacked and i have lost ÂŁ100. What do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My accounts been hacked and i have lost ÂŁ100. What do i do?: My accounts been hacked and i have lost ÂŁ100. What do i do? e0fdc3a8-2012-4ca3-9802-84049391bd9a
  9. Lost Overwatch Levels. Gone from 100 to 0.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Overwatch Levels. Gone from 100 to 0.: Hello, i got to level 100 on overwatch xbox one last night then sometime later xbox live went down. Logged on this morning and my level is now Zero. Anyone else with the same issue? Can i get my...
  10. Multiplay connection says 100 packets lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiplay connection says 100 packets lost: I cannot connect to any multiplay games, It keeps telling me that I have lost connection to the servers. I checked the network settings and the multiplayer connection report tells me that I have...