Lost Modern Warfare 2 Online Progress

Discus and support Lost Modern Warfare 2 Online Progress in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 when suddenly someone hacked (or something along those lines) the game I was in, causing me to lose all my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by twinthing2, Apr 28, 2017.

1. twinthing2
    twinthing2 Guest

I was playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 when suddenly someone hacked (or something along those lines) the game I was in, causing me to lose all my online progress. I was wondering if there's any way I could recover the progress that was lost.

Again, I was playing online multiplayer when I was placed into a game where someone who was hacking caused me (and I'm assuming all the other players) to lose my Xbox live progress in the game (i.e., unlocks such as titles, emblems, and guns/attachments).

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any help would be appreciated.

:)

twinthing2, Apr 28, 2017
  2. PhilMarck
    PhilMarck Guest
    looking for able bodied players

I lost an eye, hand, foot and ear thanks to Modern Warfare 2, am I still able bodied?

PhilMarck, Apr 28, 2017
  3. Deranked in Call of Duty 4

there's no way way you can level up infinity lost hope in that game after modern warfare 2

xxBEASTxRIDERxx, Apr 28, 2017
  4. Lost Modern Warfare 2 Online Progress

Hey there, twinthing2!

I'm sorry to see any issues with your online progress in Modern Warfare 2! When you mention that, what exactly are you missing? Did you lose your in-game levels, your saved game, or your achievements? This will help me pinpoint what we need to do to sort
    this out. Lost Modern Warfare 2 Online Progress :)

I look forward to working with you!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, May 3, 2017
  5. twinthing2
    twinthing2 Guest
    HI Misses Quinzel,

Thanks for the reply. In regards to what I am missing, I lost my in-game levels and consequently all of my weapons/weapon unlocks, I lost all of my online completed challenges, I lost all of my tiles and emblems, and my leaderboard rankings were reset. I
    was previously level 70, 4th prestige but I can't even try to remember all of the weapon unlocks, titles and emblems I previously had.

Thanks,

twinthing2, May 3, 2017
  6. Thanks for clarifying! This sounds like your in-game stuff was reset on the game side. For this, you'll need to
    reach out to Activision to see if they have done the reset of your progress.

Please let me know how it goes! While there's nothing we can do on our end, we do like seeing how the results end up being for gamers like yourself. Lost Modern Warfare 2 Online Progress :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: