Lost Minecraft Account - Need Assistance

Discus and support Lost Minecraft Account - Need Assistance in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I'm in a bit of a pickle with my Minecraft account and would greatly appreciate some guidance. Here's the situation: Proof of Purchase:... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kavin Arulraj, Oct 3, 2023.

1. Lost Minecraft Account - Need Assistance

Hi everyone,

I'm in a bit of a pickle with my Minecraft account and would greatly appreciate some guidance. Here's the situation:

1. Proof of Purchase: I have the purchase order and receipt to prove that I own this Minecraft account.
    2. Migration in February 2022: In February 2022, I successfully migrated my account, showing that it was mine and under my control at that time.
    3. Loss of Account in June 2022: Around June 2022, I lost access to my account. I've tried several times through Microsoft and Minecraft to recover it, but with no luck.
    4. Email and Password Changes: I suspect that not only my password but also the email address associated with my account has been changed without my permission.
    5. Longtime Account with Valuables: I've had this account since 2016, and I've accumulated a lot of in-game items and progress. I'm eager to get it back as soon as possible.
    6. I have the email used to purchase and any proof of me actually owning it!
    If anyone has experience or advice on how to recover a Minecraft account with these issues, please share your insights. I'd be incredibly grateful for your help.

Thank you in advance!

Extra Notes:

The person who has the account has been regularly logging into Hypixel which is where a lot of the stuff I had is one, just mainly history and nostaliga Lost Minecraft Account - Need Assistance :)
    I didn't really know what category to put this in so I put gaming & xbox if I have to change just lmk
    If anyone has an old minecraft acccount they've had since a kid, I'm sure you must know how sad it can be to lose something youve had for so long, I know its just a game and one I don't even play anymore but nostalgia hits harder than ever

:)

Kavin Arulraj, Oct 3, 2023
  2. Josh M3 Win User

Same thing this is so annoying, I paid for the account and I am spending all this time trying t o get it back. I could have bought the game back with the amount of time I've spent trying to get it, they got me by my john dude, horrible experience.
  3. Margot Brown Win User

I am in the exact same boat. today microsoft stole Minecraft from me.
  4. RichieB_ Win User

Hi Kavin Arulraj

Greetings!

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with recover your Minecraft account. We truly understand how frustrating this can be, especially if you spent alot of time for that account. I would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity.

However, you can have two options for this concern. First you may try to recover your account and check if you still have an access with the security information tied to the account because that's where you will get the verification code to completely recover your account. The second option, you may try directly contact to the Mojang support or Minecraft support to ask further assistance with recovering your account. They're the one who has the right tools and system to able to check further options for that account.

Learn more: Home | Minecraft Help

I hope it will help you to recover your account.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. My friends call me.. Win User

Mojang support doesn't exist. Minecraft support says to go to you guys due to them not handling Mojang account inquiries. My Minecraft account from 2014 is gone, and everyone is pointing fingers at each other to deflect responsibility. I don't know who hacked into, sold, bought, and subsequently migrated my account, but I know the email used for the Mojang account. I know someone is using my account (they changed the skin in November). I've had to settle for an account a friend gave me since April 2020. All of my unlocks on popular servers are gone. My preferred account name, gone. All because someone in Microsoft decided it would be a good idea to stick their grubby, meaty sausage-link fingers into the (at the time) pristine image of Mojang. I'm sick and tired of having to use an account that is a shell of my former self. Six years of memories gone. I can't do a thing about any of it, because nobody seems to want to help me.
  6. Kavin Arulraj Win User

My question above hasnt been answered..
Thema:

1. Lost Minecraft Account - Need Assistance - Similar Threads - Lost Minecraft Account

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  6. Ancient, Lost Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ancient, Lost Minecraft Account: I'm writing about an ancient account I had all the way back in 2014. I couldn't change the email, the password -- heck, even the skin -- due to me being a 9-year-old at the time and promptly...
  7. I lost my access to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my access to my Minecraft Account: I migrated my account around a year ago to my Microsoft account, and I could use Minecraft my Java Edition just fine with my account. I then replaced my PC and had to redownload all my apps after...
  8. Minecraft account is lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account is lost: Hello to the Microsoft team I don't know what's wrong with my minecraft account. I bought minecraft about 1 month ago, but today I came to give credit, I encountered the scene that my account is...
  9. Minecraft Xbox - lost account login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Xbox - lost account login: At some point over a year ago, I migrated a MC account (I have 2) to an MS account, where it is listed under a PC-X-box profile (not XBox console). However, now I have no recollection of the...
  10. I have lost my minecraft account in the migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost my minecraft account in the migration: When I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft, I lost both the account, I have a name that is not mine, as well as all the data I had on the servers, as well as my skin, and I don't know...