Lost Live Gold after region change

Discus and support Lost Live Gold after region change in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In January when I got my Xbox One I accidentally registered my account as a US account. Everything continued working as expected except that I could... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PluralSubset660, May 16, 2017.

1. Lost Live Gold after region change

In January when I got my Xbox One I accidentally registered my account as a US account. Everything continued working as expected except that I could not buy Xbox 360 BC games from my local Live storefront.

I just changed my region to South Africa and suddenly I no longer have access to Xbox Live Gold. I had a 12month subscription which I have almost 11 months left on and it reflects as active on my subscriptions page, but I cannot access my GwG and cannot buy
    anything on the Deals with Gold sales.

Please advise how do I restore my Gold status?

:)

PluralSubset660, May 16, 2017
  2. LoZxGedeZ
    LoZxGedeZ Guest
    HELP CHANGE REGION ACCOUNT FIRST EEUU AFTER CHANG URUGUAY MESSAGE NOT XBOX LIVE YOUR REGION URUGUAY

Hello i have a problem with migration account xbox 360 i have a suscription xbox live gold 12 month

first my account region is EEUU after i change uruguay mi suscription gold not found message in the xbox is xbox live not in your region uruguay. heeelp

LoZxGedeZ, May 16, 2017
  3. HayateGT7
    HayateGT7 Guest
    what features will work when i migrate?

i only just found out i can change my region which is great but then i see that some things may not work after i change, including gold membership.

i just bought a redeem code for 12months for xbox live gold, but i wont change regions till i know for sure it will work. the region i would like to change to is Trinidad & Tobago.

can someone please tell me what will and wont work if i move, and not just gold membership, i'd like to know everything that will work...

thank you.

HayateGT7, May 16, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Zoopy! Sometimes it takes a few days to register after a region migration. Are you still having issues or you able to successfully see your gold now? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, May 17, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Zoopy! Sometimes it takes a few days to register after a region migration. Are you still having issues or you able to successfully see your gold now? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox live migration and games with gold

Currency doesn't transfer over but a gold subscription does.

It won't transfer if it's not a live supported country.

When did you change region & what region did you change it to?

Do you live in the region you've changed your account to?
  7. Dg3ner4tionX Win User

Changing Xbox Live Region.

Just asking, if I changing my Xbox Live region, will it cancelled my Xbox Live Gold membership?
  8. SamuelAOl24 Win User

Error trying to redeem gears of war 3 code provided by xbox live after purchase gears of war 4

I live in Panama and change the account region to US after that I successfully redeem 2 codes. I already change the region
  9. Mister Cizl Win User

XBOX 360 Region change - Gold lost

Hey Laufzeitfehler9! Sometimes it takes a few days for the gold to register after a region migration. Give it 72 hours and see if it comes back. If you're still having issues after that time, post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

1. Lost Live Gold after region change - Similar Threads - Lost Live Gold

2. Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset: Hi, My Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset. I have a subscription (recently renewed, expiry 2024) but unsure how to link with xbox as it is not doing it automatically after the reset....
  3. Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass....what gives?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass....what gives?!?!: Hey, so i bought and entered in a pre paid 12 month xbox live gold card, code worked cool. So i decide ill upgrade to gamepass ultimate. So i do that expecting the $16.99 cad to be charged after...
  4. Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass.....

in XboX Insiders
    Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass.....: Hey, so i bought and entered in a pre paid 12 month xbox live gold card, code worked cool. So i decide ill upgrade to gamepass ultimate. So i do that expecting the $16.99 cad to be charged after...
  5. Lost Xbox account still paying for monthly xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Xbox account still paying for monthly xbox live gold: The issue I'm having is that I had an old Xbox account that was paying for the monthly subscription of Gold. That account was removed off of the Xbox and the login details were lost too. I have...
  6. Lost 12 month Xbox live gold card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 12 month Xbox live gold card: I bought a 12 month xbox live gold card online in came in the mail, i trued to redeem it but it wasnt activated so i called to get it activated but now i cant find it to redeem the code. I have...
  7. xbox live gold lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold lost: hi all, this has happened to me twice now and made me sell my xbox one and go over to playstation,,,i pay for 12 months gold and i tried logging into my old xbox 360 and it asked me for password,...
  8. Lost my Xbox Live Gold tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my Xbox Live Gold tenure: My account lapsed for about a week, when I renewed my xbox live gold I lost my tenure of around 15 years. I contacted support and they said it would not come back. Can anyone shed some light on...
  9. Lost Access to Paid Content after Renewing Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Access to Paid Content after Renewing Xbox Live Gold Subscription: I have lost all access to my games and other paid ontent after renewing my Xbox Live Gold subscription on Feb. 2nd. Internet and network are fine. There appears to be an ongoing service outage,...
  10. Lost xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost xbox live gold membership: just yesterday, 2/2/18, I had Xbox gold, which renewed on Christmas so I should have a long time before I have to renew it, I get on xbox today, 2/3/18, and now it says I have to upgrade to gold,...