Lost live card

Discus and support Lost live card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a 3 month live card but lost it before I activated it, I still have both receipts what can I do? 14036ab7-e0fe-42f6-845c-8ef1ad7e229b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by manutdmad4lyf, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Lost live card

I purchased a 3 month live card but lost it before I activated it, I still have both receipts what can I do?

:)

manutdmad4lyf, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Need help

I got a 12 month Xbox live card and have lost the receipt with redeem code what can I do to get the code this card waa expensive

DulcetPencil291, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Urantian01
    Urantian01 Guest
    Mini-Survey: How do you purchase your digital content on Xbox Live?

This is incorrect.

Your debit card uses either MasterCard or Visa for processing(if not, then you couldn't use it on Live anyhow), in which case any purchases NOT done with a PIN are protected the same as a credit card. If you debit card is compromised and money is spent, then you just file a claim with your bank, and while they do the investigation they will reimburse any money lost.

If a PIN is used on a purchase then you will be liable, but even then not 100%, if there are criminal charges filed then the banks will work with the consumer to resolve the issues, though it can take a long time(in which case you would be with out your money).

Urantian01, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Lost live card

Buy another card; short of that you're out of luck.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Lost live card