Lost Halo Infinite Account??

Discus and support Lost Halo Infinite Account?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have my halo infinite account under the name just dbcharles and now when I log in with my original account it says a different name like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brandon Charles, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Lost Halo Infinite Account??

So I have my halo infinite account under the name just dbcharles and now when I log in with my original account it says a different name like dbcharles2 or dbcharles5713 those are other emails that I tried just to see if my account somehow got put on those. but I got a new computer and trying to play halo and now I'm unable to access the account that I have spent hours on and spent plenty of money to get armor and other in-game purchasable items. can someone please help me recover my original account?

Note: I can still find my original on halotracker.com which I am happy that it is there somewhere but I'm confused I thought the email I inputted was the correct email for this account.

:)

Brandon Charles, Jul 3, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Lost Halo Infinite Account??