Lost GOW XBox 360 Codes

Discus and support Lost GOW XBox 360 Codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I received a notification with codes for Gears of War Xbox 360 games included in the Gears of War 4 promotion but lost the notification before I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JacknifeJohnny1, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Lost GOW XBox 360 Codes

I received a notification with codes for Gears of War Xbox 360 games included in the Gears of War 4 promotion but lost the notification before I was able to install the games. Can you please resend the notification or email me the codes? Thanks!

:)

JacknifeJohnny1, Jan 23, 2017
  2. ReitiRight
    ReitiRight Guest
    GoW Code can not be redeemed

Hello,

i have received the codes for GoW 1-3 + Judgement for Xbox 360 as part of the Gow: Ultimate Edition for Xbox One.

The Code für GoW 2+Judgement works fine.

But the Code for GoW 1 + GoW 3 cannot redeemed. Please help me.

ReitiRight, Jan 23, 2017
  3. Hunter7773
    Hunter7773 Guest
    Gears of War games codes disappeared after reedeming 1st one.

I was gifted Gears of war 4 (xbox one/pc) with the promotion of the xbox 360 GoW games (GoW, GoW 2, GoW3, and GoW Judgement)

I redeemed my code for GoW4 and received the 360 redeem codes through my xbox one notification tab. Upon redeeming GoW (360) and successfully downloading it,, the other redeem codes disappeared. I have my original GoW4 redeem code along with the order number.
    This all took place on 11/14/17 after never realizing the 360 codes were sent to my notification box and had been sitting there 5+ months. The original GoW4 code was redeemed on 12/25/16.

Hunter7773, Jan 23, 2017
  4. Lost GOW XBox 360 Codes

Hey there,

Thanks for posting! The appropriate teams were able to determine that the account you're posting from is not eligible for the Gears of War 4 promotion. In order to qualify, you must be over 17-years-old and have purchased and/or redeemed the game on 12/31/16.
    For further information, please visit our
    Gears of War 4 pre-order page

Apologies for any frustration this may have caused. If you have any additional questions regarding Xbox, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Miss Ghidorah, Jan 23, 2017
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Lost GOW XBox 360 Codes

Hey there,

Thanks for posting! The appropriate teams were able to determine that the account you're posting from is not eligible for the Gears of War 4 promotion. In order to qualify, you must be over 17-years-old and have purchased and/or redeemed the game on 12/31/16.
    For further information, please visit our
    Gears of War 4 pre-order page

Apologies for any frustration this may have caused. If you have any additional questions regarding Xbox, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Lost codes GOW legacy

Hey there Xsiiide!

When you get a chance, please check your Xbox Live messages for communication. If you have any other Xbox support questions please let us know with a new thread.
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

Lost my GoW Code

Hey, EazyBFD! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! :D
  8. FuturesTrader66 Win User

Lost Game Key

Hi,

What kind of key are you trying to reissue? Is this a game code or a pass key for Xbox 360 Limited Edition console?

We're looking forward to your reply.
    I have an Xbox one S GoW 4 limited edition console. I'm looking for the game card key. I lost it and can't find it. I can give you the serial number if that helps. but that should be done in a PM...
  9. ap980 Win User

missing codes from GOW 4 ultimate edition

airdrop code was located in the GOW website in the cards section. one down. still need to know about the backwards compatible collection from xbox 360 and the season pass
Thema:

Lost GOW XBox 360 Codes

1. Lost GOW XBox 360 Codes - Similar Threads - Lost GOW 360

2. Lost codes GOW legacy

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost codes GOW legacy: I received the GOW collection codes via xbox message center (I purchased GOW ultimate edition in 2016), and recently I want redeem the codes, but the messages were deleted by the system (I didn't...
  3. Lost my GoW Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost my GoW Code: Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere but I was advised by Xbox support to drop a post on here. Basically I accidentally deleted my message from Xbox live containing my free code for...
  4. All my messages prior to the 13th of January have been lost, meaning I lost my GOW and Halo ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    All my messages prior to the 13th of January have been lost, meaning I lost my GOW and Halo ...: Hi there, All my messages prior to the 13th of January 2016 have been lost, meaning I lost the messages which consisted of my codes for Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of...
  5. Lost pack for GoW 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost pack for GoW 4: I bought a gears pack but as soon as I recieved it a game started. Now I didn't receive anything or been refunded. Can someone help and if they can who and how do I resolve this? The pack is the...
  6. Help, Lost my GOW redeem code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, Lost my GOW redeem code.: I bought GOW4 several months ago via live store, and I received a message that contains redeem code for GOW,GOW2,GOW3, and judgement about a month after purchase. I was in no rush to use those...
  7. Help, Lost my GOW redeem code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, Lost my GOW redeem code.: I bought GOW4 several months ago via live store, and I received a message that contains redeem code for GOW,GOW2,GOW3, and judgement about a month after purchase. I was in no rush to use those...
  8. HELP! GOW Lost Codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP! GOW Lost Codes: Hello! We purchased Gears of War 4 and received a notification with codes to download a collection of Gears of War Xbox 360 games. We accidently deleted the notification before installing the...
  9. Back Catelogue of GOW lost on console upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Back Catelogue of GOW lost on console upgrade: Hi. Bought physical copy of GOW4 on release and got the codes for all the earlier GOW's to download but never got round to it. I've now upgraded to a One S which came with digital GOW4 but I...
  10. Help: Lost access to GOW: Judgment Digital Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help: Lost access to GOW: Judgment Digital Code: Hello. I need help recovering access to Gears of War:Judgment from the backwards compatibility promotion for Gears of War: Ultimate Edition. It has disappeared from my games library and I no...